Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+15
wanderlust
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
y2johnny
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
okocha
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 50]

1Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:26 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like I have found your favourite restaurant Bonce...

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI IMG_1511

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You either took a photo of your slipper with some bread in it, or you did a Google search for "slippers with food inside".

I'm not sure which one is more disturbing.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I for one would not be eating out of someones slipper  :sick:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These are my current slippers...

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI IMG_1513

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I for one would not be eating out of someones slipper  :sick:
It wouldn't surprise me if all the kitchen staff have had a go at trying them on! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You either took a photo of your slipper with some bread in it, or you did a Google search for "slippers with food inside".

I'm not sure which one is more disturbing.
:rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This might tickle your fancy Bonce with you being a veggie...

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Be careful Bonce, slippers are the most dangerous things you can wear. No wonder you are accident prone, it's the slippers! 

DANGEROUS SLIPPER EVIDENCE

10Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:01 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Be careful Bonce, slippers are the most dangerous things you can wear. No wonder you are accident prone, it's the slippers! 

DANGEROUS SLIPPER EVIDENCE
I'm impressed with your research 58.
TOP 10 SLIPPER ACCIDENTS 

1 Tumbling downstairs 

2 Tripping with bulky outsized novelty slippers 

3 Garden forks through the soft footwear 

4 Tripping over a pair of slippers. 

5 Fighting with dogs who have taken a fancy to slipper 

6 Stepping on a nail. 

7 Stubbing toes on bedside tables leaping out of bed 

8 Skating on polished floors due to worn tread on soles 

9 Heavy objects landing on soft or open-toed slippers. 

10 Tripping in the dark after jumping up to visit toilet 

I've done them all bar 9 and 10.

Yours was the 1000th reply in volume 4 of my own personal thread. You've won a voucher at slipperama.

11Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm honoured to be the 1000th poster in volume 4. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my voucher.

12Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:24 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm honoured to be the 1000th poster in volume 4. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my voucher.
It's on the way. Don't wait up.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Giphy

13Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:55 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't care about the story. The headline is enough.

Black pudding saves butcher trapped in freezer

14Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a night. Just had a flood in the bathroom. Water started coming through the light fittings and tripped all the fuses.
Plumber just left. Waiting for an electrician now.
I'm well pissed off.

15Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I don't care about the story. The headline is enough.

Black pudding saves butcher trapped in freezer
Just seen this now. Very Happy

16Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What a night. Just had a flood in the bathroom. Water started coming through the light fittings and tripped all the fuses.
I'm well pissed off.
Have you never thought of turning the bath off before it's overflowing? Very Happy

17Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:What a night. Just had a flood in the bathroom. Water started coming through the light fittings and tripped all the fuses.
I'm well pissed off.
Have you never thought of turning the bath off before it's overflowing? Very Happy
Apparently the plughole seal was loose. Electrician just left,so I'm almost back to normal,apart from the bulge in the wallpaper at the bottom of the stairs.
Mind you,that could be my aunt Ethel,who disappeared on the day I last papered the hall.
This is far too much excitement for a Friday night.

18Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:26 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I'm well pissed off.
Apparently the plughole seal was loose. Electrician just left,so I'm almost back to normal,apart from the bulge in the wallpaper at the bottom of the stairs.
Mind you,that could be my aunt Ethel,who disappeared on the day I last papered the hall.

Usually a nice bead of plumbers gold usually does the trick.

Hmm...or maybe not in your case with you being accident prone. Something is bound to happen with a silicone gun in your hands. Very Happy

19Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I'm well pissed off.

Usually a nice bead of plumbers gold usually does the trick.

Hmm...or maybe not in your case with you being accident prone. Something is bound to happen with a silicone gun in your hands. Very Happy

My brother is a joiner/builder, and refuses to lend me any of his tools.

I've no idea why.

20Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Guardian goes tabloid on Monday.

I'm getting far too excited about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 50]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum