Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+15
wanderlust
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
y2johnny
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
okocha
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 50]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

or we could just change my username to guest so when i delete my account in a strop again no one will notice Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Delete the site, do us all a favour. It's only going to get worse as Boncey gets deeper into his retirement.
I might drop dead. That would be a result. Cool

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Delete the site, do us all a favour. It's only going to get worse as Boncey gets deeper into his retirement.

No it wouldn't - and not something anyone should be joking about either as I actually knew a bloke who passed away the day after he retired.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

No it wouldn't - and not something anyone should be joking about either as I actually knew a bloke who passed away the day after he retired.

I knew three. One went after 2 weeks,the other two lasted around eight months. Is it a coincidence? They all seemed to be getting along fine after retirement,and were enjoying,or so it seemed,a new lease of life.
A couple of the marriages came under strain,but that's to be expected when two people are suddenly thrown together for much of the day.
Can't sat I'm going to worry about it though. What will be will be.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Many retirees are unaware of what a shock it is to suddenly be thrown into a way of life they really weren't prepared for. For many they think they're on the scrap heap, and of no use to anyone. Others go charging ahead with lots of plans, and in so doing missing the point of retirement. One thing I didn't get used to straight away, was suddenly becoming an official pensioner Very Happy I made very few plans, just rolling along happily. I refused to act as my grandsons babysitter during the week, and bit by bit did what I wanted to do, even to the point where I had a job last summer delivering new cars all over the country. I'm starting another one soon, back at the old place I worked, but in a very different role. I worked, and will be working part time, (zero hours), so will come and go as I like.
The point I'm making is that were all different, but we all have to understand that we need to take some 'me time', until we know what we want to do.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Many retirees are unaware of what a shock it is to suddenly be thrown into a way of life they really weren't prepared for. For many they think they're on the scrap heap, and of no use to anyone. Others go charging ahead with lots of plans, and in so doing missing the point of retirement. One thing I didn't get used to straight away, was suddenly becoming an official pensioner Very Happy I made very few plans, just rolling along happily. I refused to act as my grandsons babysitter during the week, and bit by bit did what I wanted to do, even to the point where I had a job last summer delivering new cars all over the country. I'm starting another one soon, back at the old place I worked, but in a very different role. I worked, and will be working part time, (zero hours), so will come and go as I like.
The point I'm making is that were all different, but we all have to understand that we need to take some 'me time', until we know what we want to do.
Exactly. At the moment I'm simply enjoying the fact that I can lie in bed for a little longer than usual.
Some people think themselves old,I've seen it happen.
In my head I'm 12. That'll do for me. Bring on the Summer.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Wow! I completely agree and something that shouldn't be joked about. 

Life is precious Boncey! Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:or we could just change my username to guest so when i delete my account in a strop again no one will notice Smile
I wish you wouldn't keep deleting your account in a strop.

It gives me a real headache having to piss about renaming them! Razz Very Happy Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Kid: but mom I don’t want to see grandma Mom: shut up and keep digging

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:Many retirees are unaware of what a shock it is to suddenly be thrown into a way of life they really weren't prepared for. For many they think they're on the scrap heap, and of no use to anyone. Others go charging ahead with lots of plans, and in so doing missing the point of retirement. One thing I didn't get used to straight away, was suddenly becoming an official pensioner Very Happy I made very few plans, just rolling along happily. I refused to act as my grandsons babysitter during the week, and bit by bit did what I wanted to do, even to the point where I had a job last summer delivering new cars all over the country. I'm starting another one soon, back at the old place I worked, but in a very different role. I worked, and will be working part time, (zero hours), so will come and go as I like.
You didnt deliver a vauxhall mokka a couple of years ago on salford quays?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Kid: but mom I don’t want to see grandma Mom: shut up and keep digging
I was going to say that I would actually miss your enjoyment on here.  Wink

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm worried about my tattoo KP. I'm bound to faint,and end up you know where.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

y2johnny wrote:
You didnt deliver a vauxhall mokka a couple of years ago on salford quays?
No mate. Only delivered good cars. Beamers, Mercs, Volvos, Mazdas,  Smile not to mention bloody big white vans, Boxers, etc.
Good fun, and the vans were the best to drive as well.  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A couple of the marriages came under strain,but that's to be expected when two people are suddenly thrown together for much of the day.

How does Breadman feel about you being around all day?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:A couple of the marriages came under strain,but that's to be expected when two people are suddenly thrown together for much of the day.

How does Breadman feel about you being around all day?
He's in Spain.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 7 Just+leave+britbongs+please+spain+is+counting+on+it+_b500543541dbcdf87460e88ae9bd2339

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do any of you oldies remember Mantunna Tea? Very popular brand when I was a lad in Farnworth.

Don't see it now.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:Do any of you oldies remember Mantunna Tea? Very popular brand when I was a lad in Farnworth.

Don't see it now.
Never heard of it. Must mean I'm still a youngster  Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Do any of you oldies remember Mantunna Tea? Very popular brand when I was a lad in Farnworth.

Don't see it now.

Yes I remember the name but we always drank PG Tips at our house.

You can still buy it on Amazon apparently.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 7 81rGdez8GqL._SL1500_

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum