Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Give me one reason why Parkinson should keep his job.

Give me one reason why Parkinson should keep his job.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Moonmen (plural)/his (singular) - am I now being used as justification for this idiots illogical condescending bollocks?

That'll teach me to express concerns, regardless of whether or not they turn out to be true. 

Clearly there's no place for speculation and opinion on Stuffy's site unless it is in full agreement with Der Fuhrer.
Don't you get it yet? anybody disagreeing with sluffy is clearly a moonman. Very Happy
No I don't get it. Not sure if it's a reference to the white supremacist rapper, the McDonald's adverts of the 1980's or an astronaut - none of which are relevant to anything I've posted.
About as logical as the rest of Stuffy's verbal diarrhoea TBF.

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I'm not getting involved.
..and your logic for posting this is what Boncey?  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Logic has no place in my world. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Logic has no place in my world. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm not getting involved despite posting this to say I'm not getting involved. Wink

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Perjaps we should all change our avi's to moon related pictures?  Laughing

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Perjaps we should all change our avi's to moon related pictures?  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This one OK?

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Do you wanna get involved? Cool

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Didn't you send that to sluffy in a PM already Lusty?  Very Happy

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Didn't you send that to sluffy in a PM already Lusty?  Very Happy
No, but perhaps I should send it to his number 2 as a reminder of where he came from?

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
So I ask again, one good reason.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:So I ask again, one good reason.

I've just spent all afternoon finishing my "Parkinson Out" bed sheet, I want at least one game to hold it aloft.

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:So I ask again, one good reason.

I've just spent all afternoon finishing my "Parkinson Out" bed sheet, I want at least one game to hold it aloft.
You can hold it up high at Blackpool next season.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
observer wrote:You can hold it up high at Blackpool next season.
Hoping he's long gone by then.

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
MartinBWFC wrote:So I ask again, one good reason.

Current league position is what board will have aimed for at start of the season. And above where this squad should be. 

The argument, ‘nobody could do worse’ is a nonsense unless you’re basing a judgement of the season on the last 3 games.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
T.R.O.Y wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:So I ask again, one good reason.

Current league position is what board will have aimed for at start of the season. And above where this squad should be. 

The argument, ‘nobody could do worse’ is a nonsense unless you’re basing a judgement of the season on the last 3 games.
We're going down, and he doesn't have a clue how to grind out wins  when the pressures on, the chips are down now, and other teams that have changed managers recently are beginning to claw away from the relegation places, so tell me how did that work out for the other teams?

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Well before yesterday Barnsley had won 1 in 8 under the new man I think, so hardly a great record. And Coleman has Sunderland going down, so not great?

As for not being able to grind out wins, do you mean for the season as a whole or the last 3 games? One fits your argument the other totally disproves it.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
When the pressures on Parkinson is a weak minded manager, and now we're at the business end he's found wanting, he has no idea of how to grind out the results we need to get, forget what's gone before, it's the here and now that matters.

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Maybe in your mind, but for rational people it’s about the season as a whole you’re asking why he’s not been sacked and that’s why.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
T.R.O.Y wrote:Maybe in your mind, but for rational people it’s about the season as a whole you’re asking why he’s not been sacked and that’s why.
Ok so the here and now means nothing? well it does to Ken, as relegation would be a financial disaster, we could well be in administration next season without reasonable investment and it's a damn site harder selling a league 1 team, so your drivel means nothing in the here and now.

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
As I said, just telling you why he’s still got a job. Unless you think this squad is capable of mid table or higher then he’s performing to expectations. 

Ken gambled when he sold Madine, if he’s got any sense he knew Parky is a limited manager who’s tactics rely on a target man, it pulled the rug from under his feet.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Up until the Leeds game we actually had a better record without Madine than with him. And £6m was way more than he was worth, it had to be accepted.

Some people seem to be making the Madine saga as the whole reason we are going down, but players getting sold or long term injured is part of football. No, we're going down because the manager has failed to make the best of what he has.

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Don’t blame ken for selling, very good money. 

It’s simply not true to say it’s part of management though. A well run club who aren’t absolutely desperate wouldn’t sell without a plan in place. Selling your most important player has an affect, even if it’s just limiting the options available to you.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t blame ken for selling, very good money. 

It’s simply not true to say it’s part of management though. A well run club who aren’t absolutely desperate wouldn’t sell without a plan in place. Selling your most important player has an affect, even if it’s just limiting the options available to you.

Any club outside of the big Premier League clubs would have sold their "best" striker if the offer was more than double his perceived value. Even if they had no replacement.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t blame ken for selling, very good money. 

It’s simply not true to say it’s part of management though. A well run club who aren’t absolutely desperate wouldn’t sell without a plan in place. Selling your most important player has an affect, even if it’s just limiting the options available to you.
Madine handed in a transfer request the week before deadline day, the club had ample time to get like for like, whether that be Parkinson's or Kens fault we don't know, however what I have seen from the likes of Sunderland, they are integrating kids into the first team readying them for next season, and they're doing ok, Parkinson doesn't have the bottle to do the same, starting with Wilbraham is an absolute joke, he's a waste of a shirt, Hall, and or Obasi would be a better option, but Parkinson knows best.

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t blame ken for selling, very good money. 

It’s simply not true to say it’s part of management though. A well run club who aren’t absolutely desperate wouldn’t sell without a plan in place. Selling your most important player has an affect, even if it’s just limiting the options available to you.

Any club outside of the big Premier League clubs would have sold their "best" striker if the offer was more than double his perceived value. Even if they had no replacement.

Sorry but that is just completely untrue. Clubs rarely sell unless there’s a plan in place and time to get a replacement in.

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
MartinBWFC wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t blame ken for selling, very good money. 

It’s simply not true to say it’s part of management though. A well run club who aren’t absolutely desperate wouldn’t sell without a plan in place. Selling your most important player has an affect, even if it’s just limiting the options available to you.
Madine handed in a transfer request the week before deadline day, the club had ample time to get like for like, whether that be Parkinson's or Kens fault we don't know, however what I have seen from the likes of Sunderland, they are integrating kids into the first team readying them for next season, and they're doing ok, Parkinson doesn't have the bottle to do the same, starting with Wilbraham is an absolute joke, he's a waste of a shirt, Hall, and or Obasi would be a better option, but Parkinson knows best.

Of course we know who’s responsible for transfers, it’s the Andersons this is no secret.

Again you are just inventing things here - you’ve never seen Obasi play, or Hall I’d imagine. How do you know they’re a better option? Neither of them are a target man either.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sorry but that is just completely untrue. Clubs rarely sell unless there’s a plan in place and time to get a replacement in.
So in a nutshell you believe we should have kept a player who's head was turned by a better offer? then let him go for nothing at the end of the season, think I'd trust Kens judgement over yours.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
T.R.O.Y wrote:Sorry but that is just completely untrue. Clubs rarely sell unless there’s a plan in place and time to get a replacement in.

Of course it's true. If someone offered £300m for Mo Salah Liverpool would probably sell.

Money talks in football.

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Of course we know who’s responsible for transfers, it’s the Andersons this is no secret.

Again you are just inventing things here - you’ve never seen Obasi play, or Hall I’d imagine. How do you know they’re a better option? Neither of them are a target man either.
Inventing? what are you going on about? I have seen enough of Wilbraham to know he's a waste of a shirt, how could putting Obasi and Hall on the bench instead of Wilbraham and Buckley be detrimental to the team? you don't need to see a professional footballer to know they must be better than them two.

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
MartinBWFC wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t blame ken for selling, very good money. 

It’s simply not true to say it’s part of management though. A well run club who aren’t absolutely desperate wouldn’t sell without a plan in place. Selling your most important player has an affect, even if it’s just limiting the options available to you.
Madine handed in a transfer request the week before deadline day, the club had ample time to get like for like, whether that be Parkinson's or Kens fault we don't know, however what I have seen from the likes of Sunderland, they are integrating kids into the first team readying them for next season, and they're doing ok, Parkinson doesn't have the bottle to do the same, starting with Wilbraham is an absolute joke, he's a waste of a shirt, Hall, and or Obasi would be a better option, but Parkinson knows best.
And the six million pound striker couldn't score an equalizer with an extra time penalty kick.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum