Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give me one reason why Parkinson should keep his job.

+14
karlypants
Sluffy
observer
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
wanderlust
Norpig
doffcocker
Hip Priest
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Moonmen (plural)/his (singular) - am I now being used as justification for this idiots illogical condescending bollocks?

That'll teach me to express concerns, regardless of whether or not they turn out to be true. 

Clearly there's no place for speculation and opinion on Stuffy's site unless it is in full agreement with Der Fuhrer.
Don't you get it yet? anybody disagreeing with sluffy is clearly a moonman. Very Happy
No I don't get it. Not sure if it's a reference to the white supremacist rapper, the McDonald's adverts of the 1980's or an astronaut - none of which are relevant to anything I've posted.
About as logical as the rest of Stuffy's verbal diarrhoea TBF.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm not getting involved.
..and your logic for posting this is what Boncey?  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Logic has no place in my world. Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Logic has no place in my world. Very Happy

I'm not getting involved despite posting this to say I'm not getting involved. Wink

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perjaps we should all change our avi's to moon related pictures?  Laughing

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Perjaps we should all change our avi's to moon related pictures?  Laughing
This one OK?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you wanna get involved? Cool

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't you send that to sluffy in a PM already Lusty?  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Didn't you send that to sluffy in a PM already Lusty?  Very Happy
No, but perhaps I should send it to his number 2 as a reminder of where he came from?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So I ask again, one good reason.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:So I ask again, one good reason.

I've just spent all afternoon finishing my "Parkinson Out" bed sheet, I want at least one game to hold it aloft.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I've just spent all afternoon finishing my "Parkinson Out" bed sheet, I want at least one game to hold it aloft.
You can hold it up high at Blackpool next season.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:You can hold it up high at Blackpool next season.
Hoping he's long gone by then.

Current league position is what board will have aimed for at start of the season. And above where this squad should be. 

The argument, ‘nobody could do worse’ is a nonsense unless you’re basing a judgement of the season on the last 3 games.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:

Current league position is what board will have aimed for at start of the season. And above where this squad should be. 

The argument, ‘nobody could do worse’ is a nonsense unless you’re basing a judgement of the season on the last 3 games.
We're going down, and he doesn't have a clue how to grind out wins  when the pressures on, the chips are down now, and other teams that have changed managers recently are beginning to claw away from the relegation places, so tell me how did that work out for the other teams?

Well before yesterday Barnsley had won 1 in 8 under the new man I think, so hardly a great record. And Coleman has Sunderland going down, so not great?

As for not being able to grind out wins, do you mean for the season as a whole or the last 3 games? One fits your argument the other totally disproves it.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When the pressures on Parkinson is a weak minded manager, and now we're at the business end he's found wanting, he has no idea of how to grind out the results we need to get, forget what's gone before, it's the here and now that matters.

Maybe in your mind, but for rational people it’s about the season as a whole you’re asking why he’s not been sacked and that’s why.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:Maybe in your mind, but for rational people it’s about the season as a whole you’re asking why he’s not been sacked and that’s why.
Ok so the here and now means nothing? well it does to Ken, as relegation would be a financial disaster, we could well be in administration next season without reasonable investment and it's a damn site harder selling a league 1 team, so your drivel means nothing in the here and now.

As I said, just telling you why he’s still got a job. Unless you think this squad is capable of mid table or higher then he’s performing to expectations. 

Ken gambled when he sold Madine, if he’s got any sense he knew Parky is a limited manager who’s tactics rely on a target man, it pulled the rug from under his feet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum