Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 50]

511Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 16:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Norpig wrote:I was only teasing Rammy but i think i've figured it out now, Ten Bob is really Paul Aldridge  :cop:
Never met him either but I have met one or two whose names you might recognise:e.g. Nat Lofthouse, Eddie Hopkinson,Tommy Banks, Roy Hartle, Franny Lee, Syd Farrimond, Dennis Stevens, Harry Webster, Wyn Davies, Jimmy Armfield, Phil Brown, Alan Thompson, George Warburton, Brett Warburton, Alan Duckworth, Sam Allardyce, Simon Marland, Phil Gartside and quite a few others over the years
A definite club insider then, welcome aboard Ken you bastard Very Happy

512Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 16:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Norpig wrote:I was only teasing Rammy but i think i've figured it out now, Ten Bob is really Paul Aldridge  :cop:
Never met him either but I have met one or two whose names you might recognise:e.g. Nat Lofthouse, Eddie Hopkinson,Tommy Banks, Roy Hartle, Franny Lee, Syd Farrimond, Dennis Stevens, Harry Webster, Wyn Davies, Jimmy Armfield, Phil Brown, Alan Thompson, George Warburton, Brett Warburton, Alan Duckworth, Sam Allardyce, Simon Marland, Phil Gartside and quite a few others over the years
I can only claim their autograph's(apart from Brett W). Harry Webster is a name to conjure with. Great names all of them though.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm wondering if clause No1 is included in modern day contracts.

513Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 21:02

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:Not sure that Anderson has any more cards to play now that ED is no longer a bailout option and there can't be many more club assets that he hasn't pawned already. 
Perhaps his only option is to accept a realistic valuation for the club instead of "finding fault" with investors who are unwilling to give him a big payoff?
Which assets has he pawned? Most were pawned by Trevor Birch not Anderson

Anderson was quoted as saying the price was £30 million to be sold as 'DEBT FREE' £5 million payoff doesn't seem that bad to me.

514Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 22:29

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nigelbwfc wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Not sure that Anderson has any more cards to play now that ED is no longer a bailout option and there can't be many more club assets that he hasn't pawned already. 
Perhaps his only option is to accept a realistic valuation for the club instead of "finding fault" with investors who are unwilling to give him a big payoff?

Anderson was quoted as saying the price was £30 million to be sold as 'DEBT FREE' £5 million payoff doesn't seem that bad to me.
If by 'pawned' you mean mortgaged, the assets were mostly pawned under the previous regime but one. Not that that implies any criticism of them, affordable  borrowing is a perfectly sensible business practice. Trouble is that football isn't, for the most part, a sensible business and some 'supporters' aren't  very sensible either.

If KA makes more than Dean Holdsworth for doing FA I suppose you might say he earned it but £5million?  No.

515Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 22:47

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:

If by 'pawned' you mean mortgaged, the assets were mostly pawned under the previous regime but one. Not that that implies any criticism of them, affordable  borrowing is a perfectly sensible business practice. Trouble is that football isn't, for the most part, a sensible business and some 'supporters' aren't  very sensible either.

If KA makes more than Dean Holdsworth for doing FA I suppose you might say he earned it but £5million?  No.
Think Anderson has done a pretty good job in difficult circumstances. He ain't a philanthropist and never set out to be.. 

I doubt very much potential investors are being put of by a £5 million asking price, more likely the £25 million debt and the constant cash flow problems. That's my point.

Anderson has to earn something out of it, else he wouldn't be in business. £5 million would be negotiable, I assume, so if he comes out with half that who can argue?

516Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 23:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nigelbwfc wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:

Think Anderson has done a pretty good job in difficult circumstances. He ain't a philanthropist and never set out to be.. 

I doubt very much potential investors are being put of by a £5 million asking price, more likely the £25 million debt and the constant cash flow problems. That's my point.

Anderson has to earn something out of it, else he wouldn't be in business. £5 million would be negotiable, I assume, so if he comes out with half that who can argue?

I'd be happy if he walked away with £50 million let alone just five, as that would mean he's done something really special to turn the club around so much that someone values it so highly - and has the money to want to buy it.

In reality though who wants a club with a debt of something like £25 million on the books, no value to speak of in the players, a moderate crowd of what 15,000 at best, situated next door to two super clubs who hoover up supporters and young playing prospects?  What's that, an outlay of say £60 million just to buy the club and a few decent players, plus what £10 million more in wages per year - and that's probably just to get the club competing at top half/ possibly play-off level.

But no I must be wrong because in fact we've had a queue of billionaires lining up to take on this ridiculous financial challenge just to get us to the Premier League but according to Wanderlust, Ken just keeps knocking them back because he prefers instead to pawn assets he never had access to and would rather lead the club to bankruptcy instead!

The simple truth is that we are simply not an attractive buy - and if by any chance we do manage to find a new owner what are the odds that they are more like the much derided Anderson in terms of wealth and investment than the £200 million plus philanthropist Eddie Davies.

I know which one is the more likely.

517Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 23:14

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:

I'd be happy if he walked away with £50 million let alone just five, as that would mean he's done something special to turn the club around so much that someone values it so highly - and has the money to want to buy it.

In reality though who wants a club with a debt of something like £25 million on the books, no value to speak of in the players, a moderate crowd of what 15,000 at best, situated next door to two super clubs who hoover up supporters and young playing prospects?  What's that, an outlay of say £60 million just to buy the club and a few decent players, plus what £10 million more in wages per year - and that's probably just to get the club competing at top half/ possibly play-off level.

But no I must be wrong because in fact we've had a queue of billionaires lining up to take on this ridiculous financial challenge just to get us to the Premier League but according to Wanderlust, Ken just keeps knocking them back because he prefers instead to pawn assets he never had access to and would rather lead the club to bankruptcy instead!

The simple truth is that we are simply not an attractive buy - and if by any chance we do manage to find a new owner what are the odds that they are more like the much derided Anderson in terms of wealth and investment than the £200 million plus philanthropist Eddie Davies.

To be fair though some of the smaller clubs in London can say that and Bury have just been sold, so it can't all be doom and gloom.

Regarding wanderlust comments, some folk never tire of this idea that the club is being run into the ground and all owners are up to no good. It happened under George and Derek Warburton, under Phil Garyside and now Ken.

518Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 23:31

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

6 years ago Bolton were getting over £40 million a year from Sky in TV revenue.To go from that position to having to borrow off the PFA to pay the wages is awful management.Whether that's mostly down to Eddie or Ken take your pick.

519Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 23:31

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You two are the only ones who care. Rest of us are just here for the football.

520Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 10 2018, 23:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nigelbwfc wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I'd be happy if he walked away with £50 million let alone just five, as that would mean he's done something special to turn the club around so much that someone values it so highly - and has the money to want to buy it.

To be fair though some of the smaller clubs in London can say that and Bury have just been sold, so it can't all be doom and gloom.

Regarding wanderlust comments, some folk never tire of this idea that the club is being run into the ground and all owners are up to no good. It happened under George and Derek Warburton, under Phil Gartside and now Ken.

There's a big difference particularly for a foreign investor to want a small London club rather than a Mancunian one, if for no other reason than the land value appreciation the clubs footprint covers.

As for Bury (and Wigan) good luck to them both - but I don't recall either of their new owners having to buy £25 million worth of debt before even starting to put a penny of their own money into the club - do you?

As for Wanderlust it's fairly clear to all by now that what he bangs on about has no connection with reality.  How many people have pulled him up time and time again about these mythical assets he's apparently pawned - yet he never gives answers and continues to spout on about them ad nauseum.

We are what we are, a club carrying a large debt (but most of it now on 'soft' terms) with an owner firefighting but gradually going in the right direction of bringing costs down for us to be financially sustainable.  We made a slight profit last season thanks to the Madine sale apparently and once we get through this season we lose our last big (and stupid) wage of Amos (£16k per week - £832k pa plus employer costs!).

The future might not be bright but it is achievable if we can just hang on for another half season.

I don't think attacking the club owner by Iles, the ST and now because of them a growing number of regular (but ill informed) supporters is going to help us much.

Yes Iles has generated a lot of clicks no doubt on the Bolton News web site but really, as it helped the club we all support, out?

If like under Eddie Davies black out of news to Iles he had nothing to report this week other than to say that November players wages had been paid late - would that have been that bad really - instead the atmosphere as gone toxic with Iles and the ST attacking KA - and KA attacking them back, with fans starting to argue amongst themselves as pro or (mainly) anti Andersons.

Has that really helped out the situation at all?

Wages should be paid this week, we won't be going into Administration in the next few months and despite all the shit that's been deliberately stirred nothing much as changed except a significant increase in hatred/distrust in Anderson - so job done I guess for Iles and the ST.

But who is to know our next owner will be any better than KA?

At least we know that KA is shrewd and gutsy enough to battle and win our many financial problems up to now.  Anybody think Holdsworth or say the ST would have done a better bet?

I don't.

521Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 00:21

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Sluffy wrote:  We made a slight profit last season thanks to the Madine sale apparently and once we get through this season we lose our last big (and stupid) wage of Amos (£16k per week - £832k pa plus employer costs!).
Eddie Davies handed out this "stupid" wage to Ben Amos didn't he? And a matter of weeks later the club were in the High Court facing a wind up order because Eddie couldn't find the money to pay the tax bill

And yet despite describing the contract he handed to Ben Amos as stupid, you refuse to criticise Eddie Davies in any of your daily tirades at Marc Iles, the supporters trust and Dean Holdsworth.

I find it odd that you won't mention Davies in your criticism yet clearly didn't rate his decision to pay Amos 16k a week

522Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 00:32

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

FFS. That's going to provoke a 5 paragraph-er at least

523Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 00:33

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

lol! Very Happy
Kane57 wrote:FFS. That's going to provoke a 5 paragraph-er at least

524Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 00:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:You two are the only ones who care. Rest of us are just here for the football.

A question mate - not just for you but for everyone.

If it's just about the football would you watch Bolton no matter what, or when would you say enough is enough?

Would you watch Parkinson and Megson type football week in week out if that simply kept us up every season?

If we went bust and had to start again in the non league with players considerably less skilful than the ones we had now, would you go and follow us - even after a season or two when the novelty had worn off?

If we played like Barcelona (but say still in the Championship) would you be happy to pay stupid money - say £60 per game to see it?

If you could see every game for free on a stream rather than go to the ground - would you still pay to watch them?

For me you see it was never about the football - ever.  My enjoyment was going with my mates and having a laugh together both before during and after the match - and I mean days before (planning the route, arranging the travel, people letting you down at the last minute and so on) at the game - laughing that we were such a bad team and what donkeys we had, or shouting from the roof tops after another glorious win - to days after analysing where we went wrong both on the pitch and our feeble attempts at getting to the ground and back home again!

Talking about Anderson, Holdsworth, the ST, Iles, the anti-Anderson's, nutjobs like Wanderlust etc, simply amuses me - just like everything that happened outside watching the actual game, amused me back then.

It's all pointless really, nothing I say or do is going to change anything.  I don't fret or stress or get worked up about things.  I laugh at those who take things that seriously that they live to tweet their anger about somebody they've never met - or ever will - simply because they own the club and don't run it the way they should do in their small minded and often clearly ill informed opinion.

I laugh at a reporter clearly likeable but totally out of his depth on financial matters and obviously keeping the wrong company for his bestest mates - he's being played and he simply doesn't see it.

The football is probably the last thing on my mind these days.  Oh I want us to win and the kick in the guts is still there when that last minute goal went in - even at my age and after all those years - but it's still just a game.

I've been watching Ambulance on catch up on BBC iplayer (link below if anyone is interested) and it's about a young woman 24 years old, killed by a hit and run in Manchester, and how a bloke from the ambulance crew rationalises how he feels about things after seeing her die.

That's real life, that's what real pain and tragedy is about for the young woman's family.

Footballs nothing compared to that, it's just a distraction, nothing to get worked up about or go mental over.

The players are lucky they get paid so much for kicking a ball about, Iles is lucky he gets paid to watch and write about it.  Anderson is lucky (good or bad luck depending on if he makes a killing or not) by owning the club.  Holdsworth seems to be lucky that he appears to be quid's in for simply signing the club up to a bad deal.  I'm lucky I've got nutjobs like Wanderlust to laugh at - and finally I guess everyone else is lucky that they can laugh at me.

Anyway, that link -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT - Scum driver gets just 7 years for killing woman crossing the road at the lights, driving off without stopping, going through further red lights, going on the run for three days then saying nothing to the police.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Dec 11 2018, 01:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

525Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 00:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Sluffy wrote:  We made a slight profit last season thanks to the Madine sale apparently and once we get through this season we lose our last big (and stupid) wage of Amos (£16k per week - £832k pa plus employer costs!).
Eddie Davies handed out this "stupid" wage to Ben Amos didn't he? And a matter of weeks later the club were in the High Court facing a wind up order because Eddie couldn't find the money to pay the tax bill

And yet despite describing the contract he handed to Ben Amos as stupid, you refuse to criticise Eddie Davies in any of your daily tirades at Marc Iles, the supporters trust and Dean Holdsworth.

I find it odd that you won't mention Davies in your criticism yet clearly didn't rate his decision to pay Amos 16k a week

Simple enough answer.

It was Gartside not Davies who ran the club and handed out the contract to Amos.

Who knows why Davies let him do what he did - but that's the reality of things.

I think (I may be wrong?) but didn't Gartside die of brain cancer? If so maybe that had a major bearing on his decision making at the time?

526Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 02:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Simple enough answer.

It was Gartside not Davies who ran the club and handed out the contract to Amos.

I don't believe that Gartside was 100% responsible for the poor decision making

As one example, Gartside said that he wanted to bring Sam Allardyce back as manager but Eddie Davies wouldn't have him back.I don't think Gartside was lying, I think Davies had the final say in stuff like that

There were more poor financial decisions made under Eddie Davies' ownership.Another one was turning down £5 million from Swansea City for  "sicknote" Mark Davies after we had been relegated to the Championship.Sure enough a few weeks later he got crocked again and we were lumbered with a 30k a week contract in the sick bay.Mark Davies getting injured wasn't bad luck, it was inevitable.He was a sick note before we signed him and a sicknote for us before we turned down the lottery win offered by Swansea
The financial mismanagement under Eddie Davies is why we were screwed at the time Anderson came in, but it seems taboo to talk about it.

527Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 03:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Simple enough answer.

As one example, Gartside said that he wanted to bring Sam Allardyce back as manager but Eddie Davies wouldn't have him back.I don't think Gartside was lying, I think Davies had the final say in stuff like that

There were more poor financial decisions made under Eddie Davies' ownership.Another one was turning down £5 million from Swansea City for  "sicknote" Mark Davies after we had been relegated to the Championship.Sure enough a few weeks later he got crocked again and we were lumbered with a 30k a week contract in the sick bay.Mark Davies getting injured wasn't bad luck, it was inevitable.He was a sick note before we signed him and a sicknote for us before we turned down the lottery win offered by Swansea
The financial mismanagement under Eddie Davies is why we were screwed at the time Anderson came in, but it seems taboo to talk about it.

Taboo talking about it by who?

I've certainly not stopped anyone talking about it?

In fact I've always and often stated that we were a financial basket case club that Anderson has been attempting to turn around, so I'm certainly not one who has been shy to mention it many times before.

Davies was I believe a tax exile as such and could only spend a set number of days in the year in this country otherwise he would lose his favourable tax benefit of living on the Isle of Man, so clearly was not in day to day charge of the club.  Gartside was.

I'm more inclined to believe Gartside (an accountant himself remember) took the decisions and Davies rubber stamped them.

Either way it doesn't matter much now as they are both dead and buried and the club is weighed down from the burden of debt from under their stewardship of the club.

I don't think anyone believes otherwise, so I haven't got the foggiest why you seem to think it is some sort of a taboo subject on here?

Maybe if that muppet Iles had got his finger out and actually questioned what indeed was Davies wealth and why little old Bolton was running a debt that only United, Real Madrid and Valencia (who nearly went bust like we did) in the entire world could match - like I was openly wondering at the time - then maybe at least things wouldn't have played out a little differently perhaps?

Water under the bridge now, we are where we are and we've got to deal with it.

Full scale editorial attacks and stirring up the twitter know nothings isn't helping much in my opinion, even though it might help Iles sell a few papers more.

Iles is as much a born and bred Wanderers fan as Anderson is - many people tend to forget that.  He's as loyal to Bolton as his next pay cheque.  If he was offered a job too good to turn down at say the Gillingham Evening News tomorrow, he would soon be Gillingham's number one twitter fan no doubt and forget the Wanderers soon enough no doubt.

Is that any difference (apart from the scale) that Anderson is doing - they have both come to Bolton to earn their money, do well, then move off when the time is right for them for perhaps another club?

Anderson is just the custodian of the club in just the same way as Iles is just the custodian of the post of club reporter - the rest of us will still be here after they are both gone.

Surely at times like this we should all be pulling together, not actively and deliberately trying to tear things apart?

Iles and the ST's recent attacks on Anderson will come to nothing - Administration won't be happening soon if that is what they were hoping for.

However their shit stirring may have a longer term corrosive effect on the club and that helps no one who wants the best for us at this difficult time.

Nice to see from Iles recent tweets from yesterday evening that he's took it upon himself to see if the PFA involvement in payment of the wages might trigger another embargo for the club.

Whose side is he on ffs?

Almost if he wants to see us go under with Anderson in charge - just as the ST have been wanting all along!

528Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 08:10

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I should have said 15 paragraphs

529Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 08:43

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:
Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Simple enough answer.

Taboo talking about it by who?

I've certainly not stopped anyone talking about it?

In fact I've always and often stated that we were a financial basket case club that Anderson has been attempting to turn around, so I'm certainly not one who has been shy to mention it many times before.

Davies was I believe a tax exile as such and could only spend a set number of days in the year in this country otherwise he would lose his favourable tax benefit of living on the Isle of Man, so clearly was not in day to day charge of the club.  Gartside was.

I'm more inclined to believe Gartside (an accountant himself remember) took the decisions and Davies rubber stamped them.

Either way it doesn't matter much now as they are both dead and buried and the club is weighed down from the burden of debt from under their stewardship of the club.

I don't think anyone believes otherwise, so I haven't got the foggiest why you seem to think it is some sort of a taboo subject on here?

Maybe if that muppet Iles had got his finger out and actually questioned what indeed was Davies wealth and why little old Bolton was running a debt that only United, Real Madrid and Valencia (who nearly went bust like we did) in the entire world could match - like I was openly wondering at the time - then maybe at least things wouldn't have played out a little differently perhaps?

Water under the bridge now, we are where we are and we've got to deal with it.

Full scale editorial attacks and stirring up the twitter know nothings isn't helping much in my opinion, even though it might help Iles sell a few papers more.

Iles is as much a born and bred Wanderers fan as Anderson is - many people tend to forget that.  He's as loyal to Bolton as his next pay cheque.  If he was offered a job too good to turn down at say the Gillingham Evening News tomorrow, he would soon be Gillingham's number one twitter fan no doubt and forget the Wanderers soon enough no doubt.

Is that any difference (apart from the scale) that Anderson is doing - they have both come to Bolton to earn their money, do well, then move off when the time is right for them for perhaps another club?

Anderson is just the custodian of the club in just the same way as Iles is just the custodian of the post of club reporter - the rest of us will still be here after they are both gone.

Surely at times like this we should all be pulling together, not actively and deliberately trying to tear things apart?

Iles and the ST's recent attacks on Anderson will come to nothing - Administration won't be happening soon if that is what they were hoping for.

However their shit stirring may have a longer term corrosive effect on the club and that helps no one who wants the best for us at this difficult time.

Nice to see from Iles recent tweets from yesterday evening that he's took it upon himself to see if the PFA involvement in payment of the wages might trigger another embargo for the club.

Whose side is he on ffs?

Almost if he wants to see us go under with Anderson in charge - just as the ST have been wanting all along!

To be fair to ED, of the £180 million debt, he wrote of £165 million of it and only kept £15 million in to "dissuade chancers" we were told at the time. 

He could though have surely written the other £15 million debt off. 

Who now runs Moonshift Investments? 

What's happened on the estate of Eddie Davies? Usually we have a message saying X left so much in their will?

If moonshift was EDs own investment company, wouldn't it be needed to be wound up? All debts paid etc?

Just trying to understand the situation.

530Ken Anderson - update. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 11 2018, 10:11

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nigel,
I imagine that ED's estate will be a complicated affair and may take quite a few months to settle. Moonshift will still exist as an investment company as ED will have indicated in his will who he has left his shares  in the company to. So the position of the £15m soft debt still remains an issue. I imagine again that EDs kids have picked up the shares and as they have little interest in BWFC ( and there's no reason why they should) they might leave things alone for a short while whilst the dust settles - then press for repayment Or ED may have specified in his will that the loan runs for a given length of time before repayment is due.
 Its all speculation like so much more on this thread.
The short term loan to KA though a few weeks before EDs death is more interesting- but again none of us has a clue about the terms and conditions of that loan.
Better off just watching the 'football' and seeing us get tommed by Leeds next Saturday

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum