You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Who wants some?

Who wants some?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:04

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In a bid to start getting more posts on here i'm going back to the tried and tested method of creating a big ruck and argument.
Come on then you bunch of forum wankers let me have it if you dare  :bomb:

2 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think it's time for a Boggers v Norpig punch up.

What about before kick-off on Saturday?

3 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:15

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I couldn't beat up a weedy child, it's not right is it?

4 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Me and you at the bins behind Bargain Booze now!!!

5 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

6 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:28

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

7 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:29

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Nat always wants some.

8 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:29

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Come on then KP you lover of shit music, lets dance  Very Happy

This is for a fight and nothing else more kinky? Just need to check.

9 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:30

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That'd be a useful tactic to distract your opponent, just before poke him (apparantly)

10 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:32

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Me and you at the bins behind Bargain Booze now!!!

Don't you ever tire of saying that to strange men??

11 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 16:33

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Come on then KP you lover of shit music, lets dance  Very Happy

This is for a fight and nothing else more kinky? Just need to check.

It's always kinky with me darling!

Check out my moves!

12 Re: Who wants some? on Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:22

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
come on girls i expected more from you. who's next for a mauling from Mr Pig?

13 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:49

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it's time for a Boggers v Norpig punch up.

What about before kick-off on Saturday?

It wouldn’t last very long

14 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:50

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:It wouldn’t last very long

You're not having sex, this is a fight.

15 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:51

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

16 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:53

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:It wouldn’t last very long

You're not having sex, this is a fight.

Ha ha ha

17 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 13:27

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it's time for a Boggers v Norpig punch up.

What about before kick-off on Saturday?

It wouldn’t last very long
 You're right Walter, it would take me longer to catch you. Will your carer be there to hold your coat?

18 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 13:37

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it's time for a Boggers v Norpig punch up.

What about before kick-off on Saturday?

It wouldn’t last very long
 You're right Walter, it would take me longer to catch you. Will your carer be there to hold your coat?
Don't bring me into this.

19 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 13:41

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it's time for a Boggers v Norpig punch up.

What about before kick-off on Saturday?

It wouldn’t last very long
 You're right Walter, it would take me longer to catch you. Will your carer be there to hold your coat?
Don't bring me into this.
Laughing

20 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There's a lot of talk, but no walk.

Arrange a time, and fight it out like men.

21 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 13:53

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:There's a lot of talk, but no walk.

Arrange a time, and fight it out like men.

22 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 13:58

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Like I said, you’ll get 4 seconds of footage, 3 of those seconds will be of pigs teeth flying everywhere

23 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:01

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Like I said, you’ll get 4 seconds of footage, 3 of those seconds will be of pigs teeth flying everywhere
No chance Boggers. He takes them out before fights. Smile

24 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:02

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Like I said, you’ll get 4 seconds of footage, 3 of those seconds will be of pigs teeth flying everywhere
No chance Boggers. He takes them out before fights. Smile

He also takes them out when he’s in public toilets

25 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:16

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Like I said, you’ll get 4 seconds of footage, 3 of those seconds will be of pigs teeth flying everywhere
No chance Boggers. He takes them out before fights. Smile

He also takes them out when he’s in public toilets
Razz

26 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:18

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You didn't complain when i met you in there though did you? I'm still on the antibiotics now.

You couldn't fight your way out of a post office queue on pension day soft lad.

27 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:19

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Why you fantasising about meeting me in a public toilet

28 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:22

DEANO82

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Norpig wrote:I couldn't beat up a weedy child, it's not right is it?
So are you calling Boggers a weedy child or backing out the fight because you are not strong enough to beat a weedy child?

29 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:22

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I fantasise about you all the time Walter, granted most of the time it's normally ways to kill you slowly and painfully.

30 Re: Who wants some? on Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:23

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@DEANO82 wrote:
@Norpig wrote:I couldn't beat up a weedy child, it's not right is it?
So are you calling Boggers a weedy child or backing out the fight because you are not strong enough to beat a weedy child?
the latter  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum