Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Football grounds in Spain.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Football grounds in Spain. Empty Football grounds in Spain. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Having recently visited Spain for a holiday I decided to visit some football grounds near to Torrevieja where I was staying. My first visit was to Real Murcia who have a state of the art stadium built in 2006 with a capacity of 31,000. It's just outside the city limits built on a hill and it dominates the landscape. Club shop built into the stadium for buying shirts and memorabilia.

Next stop Alicante whose team is called Hercules. Open public access to the stadium to watch the team train followed by a visit to the club shop. It's an open air stadium and quite old but all games kick off in the evening due to the afternoon heat.

Final stop, Elche, another tidy Stadium with a clubshop. They do tours of the stadium for 9 euros so I gave that the swerve.

All in all I was quite impressed with the stadiums and their size especially as none of the teams are in La Liga.

2Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Estadio Nueva Condomina is quite impressive RT...

Football grounds in Spain. Nueva-condomina

3Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It certainly is Karly. I was quite surprised at the size of the stadiums in the Spanish 2nd tier. Mind you their shirts are just as dear as in the UK. 55 Euros for a first team shirt!

4Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did the Barcelona tour a couple of years ago and is an amazing stadium. The club shop was a right rip off though, kids kits were well over 100 euros!

5Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Tue Aug 21 2018, 22:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I did the Barcelona tour a couple of years ago and is an amazing stadium. The club shop was a right rip off though, kids kits were well over 100 euros!

Never been to the Nou Camp or the Bernabeau but they are on my bucket list. Next time I go to Spain I'm going to visit Cartagena which is supposed to have an old stadium.

6Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Wed Aug 22 2018, 15:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Norpig wrote:I did the Barcelona tour a couple of years ago and is an amazing stadium. The club shop was a right rip off though, kids kits were well over 100 euros!

Never been to the Nou Camp or the Bernabeau but they are on my bucket list. Next time I go to Spain I'm going to visit Cartagena which is supposed to have an old stadium.
Nou Camp is so big that looking down from the top tier the players look like ants. Don't get the point of that.

7Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Wed Aug 22 2018, 15:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not as bad as Old Trafford i think, the Nou Camp is big but its a bowl and the seats seem closer to the pitch. Not sure i would fancy being in the seats right next to the big screens though  Very Happy

8Football grounds in Spain. Empty Re: Football grounds in Spain. Wed Aug 22 2018, 15:43

WanderersStationSimon

David Ngog
David Ngog

I went to a Málaga game last year. Good but very basic stadium. Excellent atmosphere though, and the fans behind the goal were chanting and waving flags all game. I got lucky, they didn't win much last year but I saw a rare 2-1 victory over Celta Vigo.

The tickets were vip off a friend who owns a bar. We didn't half take advantage of the free drinks but the food was rank. All fishy tapas!

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum