Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burt Reynolds RIP

+2
karlypants
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Burt Reynolds RIP Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Burt Reynolds dies, aged 82 - he starred in a string of hits in the 1970s, including Smokey and the Bandit and Deliverance
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45441860

RIP Burt.

Video from Deliverance.

2Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:01 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has just popped up on my phone now.

He was a fantastic actor.

RIP.

3Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great actor, very self deprecating by all accounts. Deliverance is a classic and Burt was perfect for the role that turned him into one of the biggest film stars of the seventies and eighties. RIP Lewis Medlock.

4Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked him more as the smarmy character he typified than an actor. He wasn't very diverse but he did what he did well and in some ways he was the archetype of that character. Perfect for his role in Boogie Nights. Decent bloke by all accounts and it's sad to know he won't be around any more so will be missed.

5Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Had i met him i would have asked him what happened before he left Inger Stevens house , he was the last person to see her alive allegedly she had been smacked around especially the face and found dead a few hours later.

6Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Never liked him.

7Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Had i met him i would have asked him what happened before he left Inger Stevens house , he was the last person to see her alive allegedly she had been smacked around especially the face and found dead a few hours later.

Did she live in Burnley? I read somewhere that Deliverance was nearly all filmed in America apart from the duelling banjos scene which was filmed in Burnley.

8Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Had i met him i would have asked him what happened before he left Inger Stevens house , he was the last person to see her alive allegedly she had been smacked around especially the face and found dead a few hours later.

Did she live in Burnley? I read somewhere that Deliverance was nearly all filmed in America apart from the duelling banjos scene which was filmed in Burnley.
Thought that scene was filmed in Hailsham.

9Burt Reynolds RIP Empty Re: Burt Reynolds RIP Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Thought that scene was filmed in Hailsham.

I'm sure I  read on a football forum that it was filmed in Burnley because they needed someone with six fingers to play the banjo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum