You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The Dollar Shave Club.

The Dollar Shave Club.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 10:46

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keep getting emails from this lot, so I had a quick look. Then they sent me emails telling me that just by looking, I was already smarter.
Does anyone on here use them? Are they any good?
We can't all use a file. Like Nat.

2 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 10:52

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Seems like a waste of money to me.

3 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 11:19

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Seems like a waste of money to me.
Not when you're as good looking as I am. Surprised

4 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:We can't all use a file. Like Nat.

You arsehole, there's not a hair on my body.

5 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 12:59

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
You tried the Dollar Slipper Club?

6 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:20

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:You tried the Dollar Slipper Club?

Very Happy

7 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:26

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ok so first box at introductory price is £5 then 11 months at £8 = £88 so Total is £93 for a year of blades and a razor.

Or which I use...

Pack of 20 disposable Gillette 2 blade razors at £5 which equates to 25p each which if using 1 a week would last 5 months.

So not exactly a dollar shave club now is it!

8 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:40

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:You tried the Dollar Slipper Club?

Just typed in Dollar Stripper Club by mistake, turns out Nat is their star attraction.

9 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:42

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:You tried the Dollar Slipper Club?

Just typed in Dollar Stripper Club by mistake, turns out Nat is their star attraction.

I guess they don’t get many punters then! Laughing

10 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:45

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:You tried the Dollar Slipper Club?

Just typed in Dollar Stripper Club by mistake, turns out Nat is their star attraction.

I guess they don’t get many punters then! Laughing

I wouldn't have thought so. Apparently there have been talks of a merger with The Lady Boys of Bangkok.

11 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You fucking pair of gobshites.

I was modelling the catwalks of Milan & New York while you were still waiting for your first kiss.

12 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 13:52

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:You fucking pair of gobshites.

I was modelling the catwalks of Milan & New York while you were still waiting for your first kiss.

It really is surprising what drugs do to your mind as walking up and down Shiffnall street looking for business ain’t a catwalk love.

13 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 15:11

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:You fucking pair of gobshites.

I was modelling the catwalks of Milan & New York while you were still waiting for your first kiss.

It really is surprising what drugs do to your mind as walking up and down Shiffnall street looking for business ain’t a catwalk love.

Laughing

14 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There's no Shiffnall Street in Milan so the joke's on you.

15 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 15:56

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Where do the ladies of the night congregate in Preston? Asking for a friend.....

16 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 15:59

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Where do the ladies of the night congregate in Preston? Asking for a friend.....

Nat’s penthouse! Very Happy

17 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 16:00

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
ah she's the madam, it all makes sense now  Very Happy

18 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.

19 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 16:07

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Too many have been in your tradesman's entrance for you to notice one more i reckon

20 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bullery.

You never make fun of Chairmanda's back passage.

21 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 17:53

gloswhite

avatar
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Perhaps she lives in a flat

22 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 18:57

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Disgraceful! I ask for advice, and end up in Nat's back passage. Anyway, I've joined.
You can cancel any time,so if they're crap I'll give them the elbow.
Not sure I like the sound of their shave butter, but each to his own.

23 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:08

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Should I give it a go? My A+E season ticket might serve me well.

https://content.dollarshaveclub.com/complete-guide-wet-shaving-yknow

24 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:12

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Disgraceful! I ask for advice, and end up in Nat's back passage. Anyway, I've joined.
You can cancel any time,so if they're crap I'll give them the elbow.
Not sure I like the sound of their shave butter, but each to his own.

I gave you some advice in posts 2 and 7 although I’m beginning to think you are turning into a bit of a ponce Bonce (it’s got a bit of a ring to it Ponce Bonce!) Razz Razz Very Happy

25 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:17

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ponce Bonce! How dare you. I've a good mind to strangle you with my cravat.

On another note, I tried Plantain Chips for the first time today. Bloody delicious. I feel a binge coming on.

26 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:28

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Ponce Bonce! How dare you. I've a good mind to strangle you with my cravat.

On another note, I tried Plantain Chips for the first time today. Bloody delicious. I feel a binge coming on.

Very Happy

Never had plantain chips although I’ve had yam chips which are nice.

Particularly these ones...

982_E2_FE2_B765_4843_85_F2_FC31_B46_CB969

27 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Tue Sep 18 2018, 22:04

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

28 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19 2018, 17:54

gloswhite

avatar
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Let me know how it goes please. I'm finding that the sandpaper I normally use is starting to irritate my neck and my groin  Very Happy

29 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19 2018, 17:58

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Let me know how it goes please. I'm finding that the sandpaper I normally use is starting to irritate my neck and my groin  Very Happy

At the ripe old age of 68, I never had you down or anyone else around that age shaving their pubes! Shocked

30 Re: The Dollar Shave Club. on Wed Sep 19 2018, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Will you be volunteering for the job KP?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum