Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the attention of those who followed 'Radio' Nuts on Wednesday.

+6
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I hope you all enjoyed our 'special' radio commentary and would wish for us to provide the same service for future midweek games. However this would involve us in certain unforeseen administration costs that we don't have the budget for.

I therefore am seeking the views of our membership if they would wish to donate towards the cost of us continuing to provide this service or simply revert back to our normal Nuts commentary.

If there is sufficient interest and support we would be happy to provide the enhanced service for as long as we are able to.

We will post up at the top of the page our PayPal button and any contributions will gratefully be appreciated (please add on your Nuts name as we would like to thank all those who do).

Many thanks.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm happy to help out again, will make a donation as soon as the PayPal link is up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is the "special" commentary illegal?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is the "special" commentary illegal?

We wouldn't like to put it to the test but we think we are pushing the envelope rather than breaking any rules.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't mind chipping in a few quid if needed.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Put up the link and I'll contribute. Midweek games are almost impossible for me to get to with my current schedule so having a commentary available would be good. How much do you need to make it happen mate?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I personally don't want to put a lot of info in here but all we would like is a little to contribute to the cost. It's not to make any profit.

Each one costs a shiny orange note so that divided by say 20 people or whatever is peanuts.

This is completely voluntary by the way! Smile

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Had a quick chat with Wendy and we decided that if this goes ahead we'll put in a tenner a month to get things rolling. Hopefully a few others on here will do the same.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Had a quick chat with Wendy and we decided that if this goes ahead we'll put in a tenner a month to get things rolling. Hopefully a few others on here will do the same.

Please see PM to avoid any confusion. Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Had a quick chat with Wendy and we decided that if this goes ahead we'll put in a tenner a month to get things rolling. Hopefully a few others on here will do the same.

That's wonderful of you Peter thank you, but it's far too much.

I think probably the best way to do things is for us to see how much we get from our request on this thread and use those generous donations to fund us for as long as it does, then ask again later when we need a bit more for the next few weeks/months.

It was never our intention to ever ask people for donations to help run the site but this season we found that we could provide an 'enhanced' Radio Nuts services for midweek matches - and have happily financed it so far from our own pockets (well one person's pocket in particular - I won't name him publicly but he knows who he is and we are all grateful for his generosity having a number of times turned down my offer to reimburse him) but looking forward over the remainder of the season we realise that even between all of us in the back office we simply can't sustain the costs it will take as well as continue to fund the overall running of Nuts as these costs have been increased fivefold by our host provider!  

Even taking account of the increase we are still happy to fund ourselves the running of Nuts for the foreseeable future but we simply can't continue to fund the 'enhanced' Radio Nut games through out the season as well.

It looks already that enough Nutters want the enhanced service to continue so I'll leave it for BTID to inform us all of how to pay into our PayPal account.

Thank you all.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just seen this.  Count me in. Let me know when you come up with something.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like I'll be the only one on here when you're all banged up.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please make any donations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Looks like I'll be the only one on here when you're all banged up.

You ain’t tying me up that easily just to have Nuts all to yourself! Razz

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Please make any donations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Done

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Please make any donations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Done

Thanks mate, much appreciated. Smile

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Done

Received, Thanks!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve made a contribution too

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Looks like I'll be the only one on here when you're all banged up.

Everything is still in Biggie's name - it will be him going to jail!

Very Happy

We'll visit you though J.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: