You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Nuts Donation button here

Nuts Donation button here

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 12:54

Sluffy

Admin
Please make any donations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Following our little consultation we are delighted to see that you Nutters do want to help us out on this season's unexpected admission costs and we have already received a donation (from Peter - thank you very much mate!).

I've started this thread and stickied it to help people who would like to voluntary contribute, find the link a bit more easily than trawling back and forth amongst our previous postings on other thread.

Please let us know your user name on the forum when you donate as we would like to acknowledge your generosity.

Our target over the course of the remainder of the season is around £100 give or take a bit depending on a few variables over that time.

Many thanks to you all.

2 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:04

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Due to my ongoing dispute with PayPal, I'm not able to use it. In fact,Johnny very kindly paid my World Cup sweepstake money for this very reason.
Unless there's another way, you'll have to get by without my megabucks. Very Happy

3 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:05

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
done  :good:

4 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:07

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Received, thanks!

5 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:11

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Due to my ongoing dispute with PayPal, I'm not able to use it. In fact,Johnny very kindly paid my World Cup sweepstake money for this very reason.
Unless there's another way, you'll have to get by without my megabucks. Very Happy

Don't worry Bonce and thanks for wanting to help out.

6 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:12

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:done  :good:

Thank you very much C.

7 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mrs Sluffy will be getting a slap up meal on Friday night that's for sure.

8 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:15

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Due to my ongoing dispute with PayPal, I'm not able to use it. In fact,Johnny very kindly paid my World Cup sweepstake money for this very reason.

Don't worry Bonce and thanks for wanting to help out.
Thanks. I've actually found I can live without PayPal. Google pay is just as handy for sending money to friends and family. It's such a silly dispute, but neither of us will budge.

9 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:22

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mrs Sluffy will be getting a slap up meal on Friday night that's for sure.

Chippy takeaway it will be then.

We Bolton men know how to treat a lady!

(PS, your credit card donation to us under presumably your real name, Ivor Biggun as been refused for insufficient funds. Please try again. Thank you).

10 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 16:45

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Cheers.

11 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 17:08

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cheers.
. Received, thanks!

12 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:16

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
What is the donation for?

13 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:18

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What is the donation for?

If you give me a few moments I'll send you a copy of a pm that I've sent to someone else asking the same question.

14 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:20

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Yes send the PM here too please.

15 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:24

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes send the PM here too please.

Will do.

16 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 19:39

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have to say a big thanks to Johnny(again)for donating on my behalf. My standoff with PayPal has left me unable to use it, so I'm very grateful for Johnny's kind gesture. 
So if he'd kindly get back to posting on here regularly, I'm sure I, and the rest of you would be very happy.
cheers

17 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 19:41

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Received, thanks! Good ol' Johnny Very Happy

18 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 19:45

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have to say a big thanks to Johnny(again)for donating on my behalf. My standoff with PayPal has left me unable to use it, so I'm very grateful for Johnny's kind gesture. 
So if he'd kindly get back to posting on here regularly, I'm sure I, and the rest of you would be very happy.
cheers

Agreed 100%

Well done Johnny and thank you.

19 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 20:18

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have to say a big thanks to Johnny(again)for donating on my behalf. My standoff with PayPal has left me unable to use it, so I'm very grateful for Johnny's kind gesture. 
cheers
:like:

20 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Sun Sep 23 2018, 22:08

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
The response has been phenomenal so far, thank you everybody!

21 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Mon Sep 24 2018, 20:23

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Did you get enough?

22 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Mon Sep 24 2018, 20:33

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’ve just topped it up the little what I think was needed so I believe we have so far yes.

Either way there is enough to be going on with. Smile

23 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Mon Sep 24 2018, 20:42

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve just topped it up the little what I think was needed so I believe we have so far yes.

Either way there is enough to be going on with. Smile
:like:

24 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Mon Sep 24 2018, 22:05

Sluffy

Admin
So far we've raised £70 thank you to all that have donated so far, or have said they would in the future if we needed more.

I'd really like to list the individuals but as I'm not sure some of them want to be put in the spotlight so I'll leave it for them to announce that they have contribute themselves on this thread, or not, which ever they prefer.

We've certainly got enough for now and will put out the begging bowl again if and when we run short.

Thank you once again for all that have contribute (and not forgetting the person who put his hand in his pocket and refused reimbursement for the first few trial periods that we made to prove to ourselves that we could make it work well enough for everybody to enjoy it).

We may moan and fight amongst ourselves regularly but when it comes down to it we stand together like a band of brothers when matters!

25 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Mon Sep 24 2018, 22:09

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
:clap:

26 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Tue Sep 25 2018, 08:31

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
stop it, you're crying, i'm not crying  Crying or Very sad

27 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:14

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:stop it, you're crying, i'm not crying  Crying or Very sad

Wrong way around

28 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:14

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’ve just donated a grand that should keep you ticking over

29 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:32

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve just donated a grand that should keep you ticking over

An amazing donation, thank you so much!!!

However we have no need of a piano so we've returned it to sender.

30 Re: Nuts Donation button here on Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:36

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve just donated a grand that should keep you ticking over

An amazing donation, thank you so much!!!

However we have no need of a piano so we've returned it to sender.

lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum