Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Nuts lost its mojo?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been deathly quiet recently, and even I haven't been arsed about posting. Chatbox was quiet on Saturday too, and I'm trying to figure out why.
A lot of new blood has signed up recently, but not many of them are coming onto the main site to post comments, which is a big disappointment.
Even Nat has had to stoop to telling us about her letterbox related problems, and her new paramour and his penchant for the horses.
Where's Johnny when we need him? His bonkers quiz threads were always a boost during dry spells.
And do I hear Breadman laughing?
All in all we're in a bit of a rut, and, as I haven't yet added anything exciting to my slipper collection, I'm unable to offer anything of substance. 
Is it just the International break, and our own tepid form? Or is Nuts on the way out?

What say you? If there's anyone there.

2Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 13:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When the name of the site is changed to Nat's Nuts I'll post more.

3Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 13:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:When the name of the site is changed to Nat's Nuts I'll post more.
That has a ring to it. You'd need a democratic vote though.

4Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 13:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would be a sight for sore eyes! Shocked

5Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 13:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:It would be a sight for sore eyes! Shocked
There's still plenty of life in Nat.
Has Nuts lost its mojo? Giphy

6Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 14:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I dread to think what you Googled to get that.

7Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I dread to think what you Googled to get that.
I'll tell you when I get rid of the cops.

8Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 17:53

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What makes you think he googled anything? I just assumed he filmed it himself in his care home, might have even put the dress and wig on and starred in it.

9Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

10Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say though that it would be nice to see Johnny back on here!

11Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 18:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
What makes you think he googled anything? I just assumed he filmed it himself in his care home, might have even put the dress and wig on and starred in it.
I have a doctor's certificate.

12Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Mon Oct 22 2018, 18:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Chris Amos has been at it again Here

14Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Tue Oct 23 2018, 10:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it has been quieter than usual on here but it still has legs. All us regular posters need to make an extra effort to get on here and post and create more threads.
It would be nice to see the likes of Johnny, Breaders, Scott and others back, Sluffy hasn't been on much either due to his issues with Lusty and stepping back a bit.
This site always seems to be busier when there are lots of rucks going on but that does put off new posters i think so we need a balance as this site needs people registering (which there have been lots recently) to actually make the big step and post.

15Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Tue Oct 23 2018, 11:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll all kick off when they decide to have a second Brexit vote.

16Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Tue Oct 23 2018, 12:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It'll all kick off when they decide to have a second Brexit vote.

affraid We need a Brexit swear tin!

17Has Nuts lost its mojo? Empty Re: Has Nuts lost its mojo? Tue Oct 23 2018, 12:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It'll all kick off when they decide to have a second Brexit vote.

affraid We need a Brexit swear tin!
That would pay for Nuts for the next ten years. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum