You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Happy clappers tell me why?

Happy clappers tell me why?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61 Re: Happy clappers tell me why? on Mon Oct 29 2018, 20:03

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's time you stopped spouting this utter shite and started managing your expectations.

I'm not sure what part of not enjoying the football on offer is "utter shite". Plenty agree.

62 Re: Happy clappers tell me why? on Mon Oct 29 2018, 20:07

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's time you stopped spouting this utter shite and started managing your expectations.

I'm not sure what part of not enjoying the football on offer is "utter shite". Plenty agree.
Ive normally been to 2 games at least by now. Can't say I'm that bothered at all. Renewed my salford season tickets though. 230 quid for me,  my lad and my daughter.

63 Re: Happy clappers tell me why? on Tue Oct 30 2018, 02:20

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oztumer has to play, without him we have no creativity in midfield. Lowe, Vela and Williams are all too similar and create nothing.
Oztumer has to play if his inclusion leads to goals, specifically more goals than we concede. If it doesn't what's the point?
Without him, we won and built up a decent points tally, with him not so much. If that changes I'd say he's a shoo - in although I'm hoping Ireland becomes a better option.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum