Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite movie endings.

+7
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
Growler
Sluffy
xmiles
boltonbonce
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favourite movie endings. Empty Favourite movie endings. Sun Oct 28 2018, 19:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is certainly in my top ten.

2Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Sun Oct 28 2018, 21:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Good choice.

On a more cynical note I liked the endings in Chinatown, A Clockwork Orange and The Thing.

3Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Sun Oct 28 2018, 22:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1968 when I first watched this - fifty years ago now - frightening how times slips by.

Obviously I wasn't as savvy at spotting the twist at the end of the film back in those days so it was a real shock ending at the time.

It looks a bit naff now but it was certainly good at the time -

Also - and again really naff now but gave me a shock back in 1976 - is this! -

4Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 00:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd forgotten the Planet of the Apes one Sluffy. Good one that.

5Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 00:54

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

6Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 01:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard to pick one out but there have been a lot of films where the ending was my favourite bit.

7Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 08:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most of my favourite films have the same ending, the plumber has finished seeing to the lady with no clothes on and leaves without actually fixing the problem he came to look at  Twisted Evil

8Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 08:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Most of my favourite films have the same ending, the plumber has finished seeing to the lady with no clothes on and leaves without actually fixing the problem he came to look at  Twisted Evil

You idiot, that's your bedroom webcam footage from when you were at work.

9Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 10:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Most of my favourite films have the same ending, the plumber has finished seeing to the lady with no clothes on and leaves without actually fixing the problem he came to look at  Twisted Evil

:rofl:

10Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

i thought the curtains looked familiar  Very Happy

11Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 19:54

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My favourite is when the spoilt kid brother buys his older brother the car of his dreams after saving his life by stealing a shit load of cars in one night. Can't remember the name of it. Give me 60 seconds and I'll remember.

12Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 20:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m still waiting here!

13Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 20:31

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sorry its gone

14Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 20:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

15Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 21:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gone in Sixty Seconds?

16Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 21:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:My favourite is when the spoilt kid brother buys his older brother the car of his dreams after saving his life by stealing a shit load of cars in one night. Can't remember the name of it. Give me 60 seconds and I'll remember.

Very Happy

17Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 21:40

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:Gone in Sixty Seconds?
10 points to bonce :rofl:

18Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Gone in Sixty Seconds?
10 points to bonce :rofl:
Very Happy
I can't stand that Cage bloke. 
Another great ending.

19Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 22:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that why it took you an hour and half for the answer Bonce? Very Happy

20Favourite movie endings. Empty Re: Favourite movie endings. Mon Oct 29 2018, 22:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Is that why it took you an hour and half for the answer Bonce? Very Happy
It takes me two hours to put my pants on. silent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum