Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Swansea

+17
Dunkels King
NickFazer
terenceanne
bryan458
wessy
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

91Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Sun Nov 11 2018, 21:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

An even bigger problem for me is that when we do get a cross in there's no one on the end of it. The way Parkinson has set the team up and his constant chopping and changing seems to have had the effect that too many of our players can't 'read' each other and don't know what's going to happen next or where the ball is going to be.    

As I've said before I also believe confidence is in the gutter and both those situations have to be blamed on the manager. Whether we like it or not, whether or not it cuts into revenue I believe it's now vital that we make a change so a new manager will have time to assess and properly use the players we already have plus decide who he wants from the admittedly limited pool of outsiders we can afford. I hate to say it but if Parkinson is still here at Christmas I believe we're certain to be relegated. He has to go and now.

92Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Mon Nov 12 2018, 08:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

i see Phil Brown has just been sacked by Swindon Town. he might actually pay to manage us, although I'm sure we'd pay more for him not to  Very Happy

93Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Mon Nov 12 2018, 15:56

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What manager in his right mind would come to us at this moment. At best somebody from a lower league or currently unemployed. We have so-called good manager from a lower league right now. Unemployed blokes have been fired for being useless at their own clubs. 
As I always say I would go for a foreign manager maybe from Italian/Spanish lower half teams. But without any cash to pay him...….I'm stumped. 
A new manager bump is the best we can hope for I suppose no matter who it is.

94Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Mon Nov 12 2018, 17:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:What manager in his right mind would come to us at this moment.

An unemployed one.

£250k+ a year guaranteed, or nothing? Tough call.

95Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Mon Nov 12 2018, 19:56

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:What manager in his right mind would come to us at this moment.

An unemployed one.

£250k+ a year guaranteed, or nothing? Tough call.
Nat - Name your price... you know the big guy is reading this.

96Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Tue Nov 13 2018, 09:03

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Parkinson left Bradford for a chance at a bigger club with a bigger wage bill to play with, so I would think the  majority in Divs 3 and 4 would be interested.
Parky just isn't able to overachieve very much with his wage bill and we need one who can.

97Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Tue Nov 13 2018, 09:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I read somewhere that in Parkinson's time in the championship with Bolton, Charlton and Hull he has had 129 games and won just 22 that in itself is appalling, how he thinks he can turn our situation around is beyond me.

98Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Tue Nov 13 2018, 16:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That's some statistic there Martin, and not a very good endorsement of his managerial abilities.

99Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Tue Nov 13 2018, 20:43

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Growler wrote:
Parkinson left Bradford for a chance at a bigger club with a bigger wage bill to play with, so I would think the  majority in Divs 3 and 4 would be interested.
Parky just isn't able to overachieve very much with his wage bill and we need one who can.
Sounds good on paper....but upon closer inspection you are suggesting that a manager from the 4th division which is not much higher than the local pub team is the man for the job at the mighty whites. 
We can't get a bloke from the lower divisions because most on here would be saying that he is out of his depth after three games. We can't afford to take any Champs managers from their clubs....therefore we are left with unemployed ex-champ or may ex-prem managers at best. 
I'd look for an up and coming bloke from the Spanish second division....how do you do that....no idea....that's Ken's job.  ..dunno..

100Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Wed Nov 14 2018, 00:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mark Warburton

101Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Wed Nov 14 2018, 08:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Mark Warburton
I wouldn't say no. Probably as good as we'd get.

102Bolton 0-1 Swansea - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Swansea Fri Nov 16 2018, 02:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our impending bankruptcy probably rules out a managerial change unless Anderson does the decent thing and reduces his ridiculous demands, so until the ownership issue is resolved one way or the other, we’all have to make do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum