Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Norwich 2-0 Bolton.

+11
BWFCinPhila
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
jayjay23
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

91Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 11:28

i think my son sir nut posts on wanderers ways with his lover batman
they are upstars in his room right now so i can post freely

92Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 11:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:i think my son sir nut posts on wanderers ways with his lover batman
they are upstars in his room right now so i can post freely

Is your son called Robin ?

93Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 11:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quent wrote:
doffcocker wrote:They're a horrible bunch on Wanderers Ways! I thought there were some angry souls on Burnden Aces until I signed up for Wanderers Ways, whose average poster makes that of BA seem like a barrel of laughs.

Very true! I remember a few months back I suggested it was time to drop Kevin Davies - from the reaction you'd have thought I'd murdered someone.

There are posters that can't accept differing opinions to their own on every forum but they're one thing. Posters that are basically cyber bullies are another. Wanderers Ways is full of the latter. Interestingly, some of the biggest culprits seem to be men in their 50s.

94Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 11:38

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Is your son called Robin ?

dont be silly hes called sir nuts son

95Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 11:40

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

doffcocker wrote:

There are posters that can't accept differing opinions to their own on every forum but they're one thing. Posters that are basically cyber bullies are another. Wanderers Ways is full of the latter. Interestingly, some of the biggest culprits seem to be men in their 50s.

I love a good argument or heated debate, but forums seem to bring out the worst in some people. I guess they feel safe behind their keyboard saying things they'd never dream of saying to someones face.

96Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 18:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wanderers Way's is a good site, so is Burnden Aces, so to The Wanderer - non of them have chosen to give us a plug on their site - indeed some have gone a great distance out of their way to make sure we aren't mentioned at all - and indeed bad mouth us - but it still doesn't stop them being decent BWFC sites to read and post on if you want to.

Bolton Mad, JA606 and the Bolton News have all supported us by giving us threads to tell their members about us and even allowed links to our forum - all smaller BWFC forums than the three above (well JA606 is structured differently so its not fair to compare it against the others really) - and all of them are excellent BWFC sites too - with obviously no hidden agendas.

People find a forum that they like and stick with it until a time comes when they may decide to move on to another forum for whatever reason they choose it’s as simple as that really.

If people like it here then great, please feel free to enjoy the laughs with us, if people don't like us, then fine go and enjoy another forum you like better.

We aren't after peoples money like some, we aren't trying to attract and retain advertisers and sponsors like others - we just post on here for fun - that's all!

Everyone is invited to enjoy the craic on here with us – up to you if you want to or not.

97Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 20:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Doffer, you cheeky young whipper-snapper ! Fortunately, I no longer fall into the 50's bracket so I don't have to be 'Mr Angry' on the forums. I do get p'eed off with things, but see no point in haranguing people just because they are wrong. (When you get to the magic 60, you are ALWAYS right !) Smile

Apart from the easy to read format, etc, on here, I think the overall humour is good, and, we have female fans that post on here. Didn't have that on the Teamtalk one, and its good to hear different views, especially from such a broad age range A lot more characters on here, which can't be a bad thing.

Haven't heard from The Miserable One for a while, and am concerned that he's run away with Natasha Sad

98Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 21:04

gloswhite wrote:
Haven't heard from The Miserable One for a while, and am concerned that he's run away with Natasha Sad

you never mention me Sad

99Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 6 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Mon Feb 06 2012, 22:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Aww ! Sorry Jayne, but after I saw your avatar, I'm always thinking of you. Hhmmm, how are you fixed for running away to Germany? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum