Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat Knight's card is marked!

+2
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Zat Knight's card is marked! Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:21

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have got his card marked, but has Owen Colye?

If I could sit down with Owen and watch back a video of the loss at Norwich I bet I could point out ten Zat Knight errors which could all be fixed with one simple change - and I don't mean Ream. I mean, he switches off and gives up at the most inopportune times. Before the two Norwich goals there were 3 instances of Knight doing this and he did it too on both goals. The warnings were there. They were also there against Arsenal and in other games - but it's the sort of mistake which is not a glaring error like a miskick so most folk don't notice. It's all about positioning and anticipation.

That is Knight's biggest flaw and it could be eradicated with some simple training ground work.

I have two questions. Have the coaching staff identified the weakness?
And if they have, will they work on it specifically?
Oh, and thirdly - if they have not identified it how can we hope to improve the issue?

I am very tempted to make a Zat Knight highlights video showing what I mean.

2Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For what it's worth mate, i agree with your Kevin Davies video, not that Davies is the problem but that our passing was utter balls.

You don't need a video to know Zat Knight has the football IQ of a 4 year old.

I've been saying it for years, he's awful. Took abuse on BB for saying it too. Not getting much now mind you.

3Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Thu Feb 09 2012, 07:27

never rated the lump

4Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Thu Feb 09 2012, 20:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Come on guys, give him some credit, he's scored some good own goals

5Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Thu Feb 09 2012, 22:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He was shit at fulham.

6Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Thu Feb 09 2012, 22:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At least he's consistent Very Happy

7Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Thu Feb 09 2012, 23:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Jlloyd was better at own goals. The one he scored in the Man U game stands out in my mind as if it were yesterday.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Fri Feb 10 2012, 12:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why do we even bother to sign crap like knight and the others that managers want rid? shit player dont worry Bolton will want him.

9Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

AD, when we have no dosh left, we go for 'pool' players. Which is another way of covering the fact that we can only afford shite players, and we all know you can't polish a turd.

10Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Fri Feb 10 2012, 20:22

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Knight will be gone at the end of the season, regardless of which leauge we will be in, imo.

He must be on around 30K a week. I can't wait until May, when we can finally say, "thanks for your shit service", but you can feck right off! You big useless tool! Oh and tell Mugson, he's a ginger twat for signing you, in the first place and paying over £4 million in transfer fees plus your vastly over inflated wages for being just shite!

11Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Fri Feb 10 2012, 20:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Culcheth_White wrote:... "thanks for your shit service", but you can feck right off! You big useless tool! Oh and tell Mugson, he's a ginger twat for signing you, in the first place and paying over £4 million in transfer fees plus your vastly over inflated wages for being just shite!

Wild guess here, but I take it you're not a fan of his?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Zat Knight's card is marked! Empty Re: Zat Knight's card is marked! Fri Feb 10 2012, 21:12

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:... "thanks for your shit service", but you can feck right off! You big useless tool! Oh and tell Mugson, he's a ginger twat for signing you, in the first place and paying over £4 million in transfer fees plus your vastly over inflated wages for being just shite!

Wild guess here, but I take it you're not a fan of his?
I'll agree with you on that one! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum