Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Who do you look like?

Who do you look like?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 am

Guest


Guest
I've just got in from a night out (Got work at 6 in morning so had to be home early)and was talking to a girl who said that I look like Gary Cahill (Think she must have been drunk). Do any fellow members look like any footballers/famous people?

2 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 am

Quent

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
People always say I look like Johnny Evans. It makes me angry.

3 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 am

Guest


Guest
my friends say I look like sarah hyland from sky 1's modern family

4 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 am

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Where's your avatar gone?

5 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 am

Guest


Guest
It's back now.

6 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am

Guest


Guest
for some reason it's fine in google chrome, but disappears in IE.

7 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 am

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jayne don't lie, that isn't you in the picture is it.

8 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Guest


Guest
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jayne don't lie, that isn't you in the picture is it.

please leave me alone, i really don't know what your problem is.

9 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As Sir Nuts dad will tell you, i don't like characters.

10 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Guest


Guest
What difference does it make if it isn't her real picture? Thought this was a football forum not a dating site.

11 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse


Anyway on topic, I was once told I looked like a young George clooney.

12 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Sluffy

avatar
Admin


Me on a good day!

13 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 pm

aaron_bwfc

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Osama bin laden.............

14 Re: Who do you look like? on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 pm

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
jayne, I wouldn't worry about Hipster, he seems to have a quite acidic view from time to time, and for some reason he's picking on you at the moment. I'm sure he'll get over it.

15 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am

Banks of the Croal

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
At this moment, a Bulldog with a Wasp in its mouth.

After today.

16 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 pm

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Back to the topic, and I used to be called 'Lofty'(Whispering Grass), and in recent years I'm compared to Santa Claus when it comes to Christmas time.

17 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jayne don't lie, that isn't you in the picture is it.

Where have I heard this before? Is this your opening line to every woman you encounter?

Let me guess - single?

18 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jayne don't lie, that isn't you in the picture is it.

Where have I heard this before? Is this your opening line to every woman you encounter?

Let me guess - single?

I am single yeah.

But i know that isn't Jayne, and she seemed to be suggesting it was. Eerily similar to another poster...

At least i know you're telling the truth Nat, Jayne I'm still sceptical about. I don't see anything wrong with a dose of healthy skepticism.

19 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I am single yeah.

But i know that isn't Jayne, and she seemed to be suggesting it was. Eerily similar to another poster...

At least i know you're telling the truth Nat, Jayne I'm still sceptical about. I don't see anything wrong with a dose of healthy skepticism.

I couldn't care less if it's her or not, why is it such a big deal?

20 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Honestly, it isn't a big deal at all, i just have a strong curiosity toward people who come on forums and lie about who they are, especially pretending to be women.

Bit like the documentary Catfish.

i would highly recommend it to anyone who's not seen it.

21 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Guest


Guest
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Honestly, it isn't a big deal at all, i just have a strong curiosity toward people who come on forums and lie about who they are, especially pretending to be women.


listen you weirdo, i haven't lied about anything. you're spoiling this site for me.

22 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Honestly, it isn't a big deal at all, i just have a strong curiosity toward people who come on forums and lie about who they are, especially pretending to be women.


listen you weirdo, i haven't lied about anything. you're spoiling this site for me.

I wholeheartedly apologise.

23 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think the mods should consider banning hipster for online bullying Very Happy

24 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Well this mod doesn't see anything wrong.

Tbh I share the same line of thoughts as LG does.

Each to their own individual ways though I guess.

25 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Guest


Guest
i often get people asking if im george clooney

26 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:Well this mod doesn't see anything wrong.

Tbh I share the same line of thoughts as LG does.


LG? Oh I get it, his alter ego on other Bolton forums.

Ironic.

27 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 pm

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
If you're going to use LG, can you let us know what it means ? i could start talking to Willy Wombat, and it would mean sod all to 99.9% of people on here. (Actually, it wouldn't mean anything to me either)

28 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I use(d) Le'God on other forums because my favourite bolton player was Youri. I didn't use a random picture of russian female model and pretend to be a woman, making up a full life backstory.

slightly different.

29 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I use(d) Le'God on other forums because my favourite bolton player was Youri. I didn't use a random picture of russian female model and pretend to be a woman, making up a full life backstory.

slightly different.

Are you still bitter about Andy Johnson?

30 Re: Who do you look like? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I use(d) Le'God on other forums because my favourite bolton player was Youri. I didn't use a random picture of russian female model and pretend to be a woman, making up a full life backstory.

slightly different.

Are you still bitter about Andy Johnson?

A bit yeah.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum