Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sun on Sunday.

+8
largehat
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 18:34

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Iceland food is shit and for poor people.

a sausage roll is a sausage roll magoo. so if you can get 200 for a quid youre onto a good un

Still shit, what ever you buy from that place, if you don't mind eating shit, knock your self out.

32The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 18:50

Mr Magoo wrote:Still shit, what ever you buy from that place, if you don't mind eating shit, knock your self out.

it doesnt seem to have done jason donovan any harm

33The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 18:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those Iceland Extra Special Family Pizzas for £1.50 are bloody good value. I did an Iceland shop before Xmas and their frozen chicken fillets are fine as well.

Frozen veg is frozen veg irregardless of whose packaging it is in.

Iceland do a very nice Gateau as well.

34The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 19:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Special Family Pizzas,Gateau you fat bastard.

35The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 19:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When times are hard you just have to swallow your pride. I make my wife wear a Niqab when she goes in Iceland and I hang around outside and pretend to be a store detective.

When she comes out of Iceland carrying her shopping I follow her as if I am trailing a suspect shoplifter. It gives the public the feelgood factor that I am doing a good job.

36The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You should give her a nice, friendly search while you're at it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

nearly every picture or ad I've seen of Tracy Soloman has her with her mouth wide open as though she's waiting for a dental inspection. it really gets on my tits.

38The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There are some positives to a woman who does that though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

39The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her teeth are beautiful. I bet she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

40The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 21:00

ive had better on a saga cruise

41The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do the Wanderers posters think of our very own Laura White ? I thought she had a cracking voice and a lovely personality as well. If I was thirty years younger I would have loved to have been her mentor.

The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 2w2llp2

42The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Il Padrino wrote:No objection to the Sunday Sun as I thought closing down News of the World was an over reaction.

With regards to Stacey Solomon. She can sing, she has a fine set of top bollocks, and I, too, would bend her over and give her a right good seeing/to.

Her tie-in with Iceland irks me though. She is a Jew advertising food Jews aren't allowed to eat, like seafood and pork. Pretty shameless is that.
Like to hear what cartman would say on the subject.

43The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:She may not have your model looks but as a ' girl next door ' type, she ticks all the boxes for me. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed. I reckon she wouldn't even object to emptying my commode.

The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 1ggcc1
you wouldnt need a commode with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum