Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Holden n Chungy will be Wanderers next season regardless.

+8
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
bwfc71
largehat
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

First Holden will not even be fully ready for the start of next season he has had to go back to the USA to go through revolutionary treatment to get himself ready hopefully for the start of next season.He is working out on an anti gravity treadmill that lets him run without damaging his knee.Also a machine that sends shocks in to his muscles to keep them sharp for the day he can pick his Bolton career up Suday People report .Chungy is in a very similair position.I believe we can stay up and if we do wether this horrendous season we can get rid of the deadwood and hopefully when we play warm up matches it wont be against non leauge sloggers that have snapped one of our best players leg in two places.Who,s idea is it to play the likes of Newport.The tackle on chungy was an assualt.Lets hope the powers that be remember last year and we never entertain pub teams who think theyre playing in a Cup Final cos they;re playing a premiership team in a friendly. No

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Holden got his leg broken at Old Trafford. The fact it was Newport is irrelevant. The biggest thugs in English football play at the highest level of the game, just as much as the best goalscorers do. Huth, De Jong, Cattermole, Huddlestone. Roy Keane in days gone by.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Holden got his leg broken at Old Trafford. The fact it was Newport is irrelevant. The biggest thugs in English football play at the highest level of the game, just as much as the best goalscorers do. Huth, De Jong, Cattermole, Huddlestone. Roy Keane in days gone by.

I'll have nothing wrong said about De Jong, mainly because I know his sister!Cool

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:
largehat wrote:Holden got his leg broken at Old Trafford. The fact it was Newport is irrelevant. The biggest thugs in English football play at the highest level of the game, just as much as the best goalscorers do. Huth, De Jong, Cattermole, Huddlestone. Roy Keane in days gone by.

I'll have nothing wrong said about De Jong, mainly because I know his sister!Cool

You're just worried that he will come round and break your leg because he knows where you live.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately, injuries are part and parcel of football. That's why you need a decent sized squad with quality players to fall back on. Ryo looks a decent prospect and I am happy with Bogdans progress but overall we just don't have the strength in depth to compete when our best players take a few knocks.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

largehat wrote:Holden got his leg broken at Old Trafford.

Did he?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Did he?

Are you backward or something? Ask your carer.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Did he?

Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Non-famous people don't know famous people No

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why it would take anybody a year to get over an injury I just don't know.

In 1996 I suffered a double fracture of the right leg and a broken left leg making a clearance off the line. Some people asked why I did it seeing as we were 12-0 up and I'd scored 6 of them, but I'm a perfectionist.

Anyway, I was back playing within 4 months.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny Evans broke Holdens leg.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why respond like that?

He didn't break Holdens leg btw.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why it would take anybody a year to get over an injury I just don't know.

In 1996 I suffered a double fracture of the right leg and a broken left leg making a clearance off the line. Some people asked why I did it seeing as we were 12-0 up and I'd scored 6 of them, but I'm a perfectionist.

Anyway, I was back playing within 4 months.

he was ment to be fully recovered after six months, then he had that scan.

Im guessing that the surgeon for his original operation messed it up and it didn't heal properly and they didnt notice until after that one game he played.

6 goals, well played, get a job as wanderers coach

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He went for a scan after the villa game but they noticed something wasn't right, by all accounts we could have waited until the end of the season but coyle didn't want to risk it getting worse.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:6 goals, well played, get a job as wanderers coach

I can't really claim that women's football was much cop back in the day, but you're right, I should be coaching BWFC.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My point about Holden is that he left Old Trafford with a broken leg. So saying we shouldn't be playing at Newport because players can get injured doesn't cut it for me. If you can get your leg broken at Old Trafford, you can get your leg broken anywhere.

I seem to remember Evans got sent off for the tackle, so I feel perfectly justified saying he got his leg broken. I didn't say it was deliberate, but it did happen. He got his leg broken by a United player.

I didn't appreciate your "did he?" comment Bernard, because I thought you were being funny with me about it. Apologies for the comment about being backward and having a carer.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:6 goals, well played, get a job as wanderers coach

I can't really claim that women's football was much cop back in the day, but you're right, I should be coaching BWFC.

I can't believe another person believes you played womens football.

/facepalm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:/facepalm

Is that some sort of insult?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No it just means I'm doing this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Non-famous people don't know famous people No

And I have met Nigel De Jong, as well as other "famous" people, so far in my wonderful life. Most well known celebrity I have met has to be Jeremy Clarkson. The most "infamopus" people I have met were half od the United squad (inlcuding Giggs and Ginger Tw*t Scholes) - that was at a works Christmas do to which United were also invited. Also been to the same restaurant, at the same time, as Red-nose himself (Fergie) and a few bigwigs from Juventues (that was an Italian resturant just between Sedgley Park and Prestwich)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum