Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robbo joins Leeds on Loan

+3
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Paul Robinson has joined Championship outfit, Leeds United on loan for a month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 13:06

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thank the Lord

3Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 15:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He he he - hopefully with a view to a permanent move.

4Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 15:44

Decent fella, but a poor defender.

5Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 16:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I always liked that Robbo...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 17:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You couldn't fault his commitment but more often than not he was skinned by pacey forwards. I hope he does OK at Leeds.

7Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 18:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I just hope he stays there.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 18:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a soft spot for Leeds so all i can do is apologise to them.

9Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 20:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've got a soft spot for Leeds so all i can do is apologise to them.

No I can't stand Leeds. I've never forgiven them for Revie and they are the classic example of a club spending beyond its means and suffering the consequences. Plus their fans still think they are a "big" club. Ha ha.

10Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 20:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are a "big" club in so much as the ground is big and they have a lot of fans.

other than that, well.

11Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Tue Mar 06 2012, 22:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I accept that there are quite a few clubs with a bigger fan base than us and this is unlikely to change. What I resent is the attitude that some of their fans have that because they are a "big" club they somehow deserve to be in the Prem. The worst examples of this seem to be Newcastle, Leeds and Wolves.

You even get this in the Prem to some extent with Liverpool fans failing to recognise that they are not a top 4 club any more.

12Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Wed Mar 07 2012, 08:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've got a soft spot for Leeds so all i can do is apologise to them.
I also have a soft spot for Leeds.

It's a bog in the Yorkshire Dales.

13Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Wed Mar 07 2012, 12:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Warnock maybe looking into taking him permenantly: -

“Now we’ve been able to do that I’m delighted. This is a great club for him and it gives us a chance to have a look at him with a view to next season.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Empty Re: Robbo joins Leeds on Loan Wed Mar 07 2012, 13:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I wish him well but I'm glad he's gone. Maybe Warnock would be interested in Knight and Davies too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum