Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

31The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 23:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Shame the financially hard up doctors the McCanns and their bessey mates did not shell out and use the creche rather than go out on the piss leaving their three year old cry her eyes out wanting her mum and dad.

Wouldn't be in this shit if they had nor would a child be lost.

It's not about having brains being a good parent, its about having common sense and leaving 3 kids aged three and under alone, night after night after night, even after they tell you they are  crying for you isn't common sense nor is it particularly clever either.

32The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 07:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Shame the financially hard up doctors the McCanns and their bessey mates did not shell out and use the creche rather than go out on the piss leaving their three year old cry her eyes out wanting her mum and dad.

Wouldn't be in this shit if they had nor would a child be lost.

It's not about having brains being a good parent, its about having common sense and leaving 3 kids aged three and under alone, night after night after night, even after they tell you they are  crying for you isn't common sense nor is it particularly clever either.
I take your point Sluffy but it's not as if they left the site to go and have a good time. From where they were all sat they could see the rooms where all the children were sleeping. Iirc the seating area at the bar was approx 150 yards from the bar area where they were sat?

33The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 07:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Can anyone explain to me why trained dogs alerted to the smell of human remains in their rental car, on Maddies toy and in their wardrobe. 

I'm not being sarcastic but i didn't hear that mentioned once tonight.

It was another bloody red herring. The car they used was a hire car so who knows what previous users had stored in the boot. Road kill? They drove the car from the airport to the complex so it stands to reason that Maddie and her possessions would have left some trace in the car.

34The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 07:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did the McCann's leave the window open, or did the baby snatcher break in ?

Also if they where doing this every night someone might of been watching their routine to know there where children asleep.

also, it seems that they only wanted the girl, so its likely it was a planned abduction .

I hope they find the bastards , and it would be fantastic if they could find Madeline alive.

It just shows you what scum are out there.

35The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 08:21

karlypants wrote:
It is great that the McCann's have determination to find her where as most would have given up a long time ago, it just makes me think that they are living off this now or have something to hide as they just won't let it drop in my opinion.
As Soul Kitchen says, it must be costing a fortune all this.
So because they haven't given up on finding their child, you think they're guilty or milking it? What a load of crap, there's new evidence and if that helps in any way it should be publicised as much as possible.

If you're bored by it don't watch it, but there are plenty of people who are sympathetic to what must be horrendous for the parents. And stop moaning about what its cost you, (probably less than a penny in taxes) finding an abducted 3 year old is a perfectly good use of police resources.

36The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 08:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It makes me angry when folk say costing us, costing us ? As if we were ever going to see something for that money anyway ?

Get a grip will you, there might be a small chance of finding this young girl and you moan about how much its costing, get a grip before I feed you to the sharks.

37The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 09:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How many times do I have to say this?  What about all the other missing kids? The McCanns are fortunate enough to keep it in the media spotlight, what about Johnny Smith from Johnson Fold?
Now let's see wot was I doing on 03/05/07?  I wasn't in Portugal having a beer, does that mean I'm not a suspect?  
The Police are bouncing about like a pinball searching for a black cat in a dark room!  Good luck!!

38The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 10:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's interesting that two callers have contacted the police and given the police the same name of a person who could be of interest. All of these leads should have been carried out years ago by the Portuguese authorities. Why has it taken so many years for a Photofit to be published?

If you take the premise that the McCanns are genuinely innocent of any foul play and then put yourself in their shoes, it's easy to see why they are using every means at their disposal to try and find out what happened to their daughter. Any loving parent would do exactly the same.

39The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 11:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:How many times do I have to say this?  What about all the other missing kids? The McCanns are fortunate enough to keep it in the media spotlight, what about Johnny Smith from Johnson Fold?
Now let's see wot was I doing on 03/05/07?  I wasn't in Portugal having a beer, does that mean I'm not a suspect?  
The Police are bouncing about like a pinball searching for a black cat in a dark room!  Good luck!!
You idiot.

How many British kids have been abducted abroad in the last few years and are still missing?

I bet if it was your kid missing you'd be doing everything possible to keep the story in the public eye. I doubt very much whether you'd be saying '....don't waste money looking for my kid, look for kids missing in the UK'.

Idiot.

40The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see the point that SK is making to be fair. Children do go missing on a daily basis never to be seen again. It's certainly odd how certain cases capture the attention of the public and the media whereas others don't.

The murder of Rachell Nickell on Clapham Common generated massive publicity whereas the brutal murder of Samantha Bisset and her 4 year old daughter, carried out by the same killer, hardly raised an eyebrow. How can that be?

Some cases for whatever reason just seem to court publicity. The brutal murder of 6 year old JonBenet Ramsay in America, mirrors much of what has occurred with the Madeleine McCann abduction. Once again, the senior investigator formed the opinion that the father was abusing JonBenet and had probably killed her to silence her. She was originally reported missing and although the police searched the family home they were unable to locate her body. The family later discovered her body in the wine cellar after the police had left. It's worth reading up on this case because it shows how vital resources which should be used to catch the killer end up focusing on the innocent parents simply because the senior investigator has a ' hunch.' Subsequent leaks to the press which had to have come from the police painted the Ramsay's as an odd couple and persons of interest, when in actual fact they were severely traumatised that their daughter had been brutally murdered in the family home. It took many years before the police accepted that they got it wrong and a new enquiry lead by a fresh pair of eyes finally got a breakthrough when DNA from an unknown male was recovered from her underwear and clothing. The Ramsays had to put up with years of whispers and abuse just because the senior investigator adopted a tunnel vision mindset.

This certainly wouldn't happen in the UK, nor France for that matter, where an examining magistrate is appointed to oversee all major police investigations.

41The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:How many times do I have to say this?  What about all the other missing kids? The McCanns are fortunate enough to keep it in the media spotlight, what about Johnny Smith from Johnson Fold?
You idiot.

How many British kids have been abducted abroad in the last few years and are still missing?

I bet if it was your kid missing you'd be doing everything possible to keep the story in the public eye. I doubt very much whether you'd be saying '....don't waste money looking for my kid, look for kids missing in the UK'.

Idiot.
The only idiots in this case are Kate and Gerry McCann!!
As I said earlier this whole scenario does not ring true. Provide me an answer why the other two weren't disturbed and why she went quietly and I may start to take it all seriously. Apparently Maddy was not very well when they went out, sunstroke has been mentioned, that opens a new can of worms if true!?!

42The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Provide me an answer why the other two weren't disturbed and why she went quietly and I may start to take it all seriously. Apparently Maddy was not very well when they went out, sunstroke has been mentioned, that opens a new can of worms if true!?!
I've also wondered about this as well SK.

43The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
As I said earlier this whole scenario does not ring true. Provide me an answer why the other two weren't disturbed and why she went quietly and I may start to take it all seriously.
Shocked If this was the work of a lone male predatory paedophile then he could only carry one victim away from the scene. He would have been able to hear all the parents chatting so his window of opportunity was very slight. He probably had a torch when he entered the bedroom. All the children were probably asleep so it was just a question of selecting his victim and then scooping her up from her bed. Maddy could have been in a deep sleep or he could have put his hand over her mouth. Either way, this looks the most likely scenario. A small child would be no match for a grown man.

44The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
You idiot.

Idiot.
sunstroke has been mentioned, that opens a new can of worms if true!?!
Sunstroke ? and when Mad's is ill in bed they're out drinking ?

doesn't add up does it.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:51; edited 1 time in total

45The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://youtu.be/rpr9m3cRY4Q

Robert Murat was another individual whose life was turned upside down simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

46The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 12:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote: Provide me an answer why she went quietly and I may start to take it all seriously.
We simply don't know whether she went quietly or not. It's all supposition. The kidnapper could have placed duct tape over her mouth for all we know. She was a tiny child, no match for an adult.

47The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 13:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote: Provide me an answer why she went quietly and I may start to take it all seriously.
We simply don't know whether she went quietly or not. It's all supposition. The kidnapper could have placed duct tape over her mouth for all we know. She was a tiny child, no match for an adult.
The parents don't seem to be able to ascertain whether the window was shut or not? They think it was!!
Perhaps she went on a walkabout looking for mummy and daddy?
Home alone can't be very nice.

48The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 13:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are many documentaries on Youtube and elsewhere regarding her disappearance. This one by Dispatches was conducted by seasoned detectives from the UK.

It shows the layout of the complex as well as a professional insight from experienced professionals.

https://youtu.be/InJLmyakzeE

49The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 14:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Can anyone explain to me why trained dogs alerted to the smell of human remains in their rental car, on Maddies toy and in their wardrobe. 

I'm not being sarcastic but i didn't hear that mentioned once tonight.
It was another bloody red herring. The car they used was a hire car so who knows what previous users had stored in the boot. Road kill? They drove the car from the airport to the complex so it stands to reason that Maddie and her possessions would have left some trace in the car.
The dog can only smell human remains in a time frame of 28 days. It also alerted to the smell in the McCans cupboard, where a sports bag they reported missing was stored.

Strange that someone had died in their cupboard, their car and behind their sofa within a period of 28 days during which they arrived in the apartment.

50The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 17:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Strange that someone had died in their cupboard, their car and behind their sofa within a period of 28 days during which they arrived in the apartment.
Your'e an intelligent bloke Hipster so surely you don't believe that sentence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum