Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 QPR - The Goals (and the goal that wasn't!) - VIDEO

+5
Lofty_Love
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Sluffy
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The wasn't a goal one -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The was goals one -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard somewhere it shouldn't have been a corner in the first place.

I doubt the pundits on MOTD will consider this.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The funniest thing was fanny Coyle trying to make out Bogdan made a great save for the goal that wasn't.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a great save. If he hadn't got his hand on it there would have been no doubt and nothing to discuss. Thought it was an excellent performance from Bogdan (again) and I'm beginning to understand why the club had faith in him (over Al Habsi) and is now keeping Jussi out.

And Coyle didn't disagree it was a goal - he just said that from his view it looked like Bogdan had saved it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He didn't save it, but I see your point.

Still not sure about Bogdan, he spilled the ball near the end when the pressure was on.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

yeh it was a great save, and it wasn't a corner, and their goal was offside. People would say we were lucky with the decisions today, I disagree, both those shouldn't be goals.

Apart from the penalty shout perhaps.. it looked like it was.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A draw would have been a fair result IMO but we've had enough bad luck to warrant a bit of good luck from time to time.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

F QPR. Their goal was offside anyway so they got denied one and given one. We scored 2 legit goals.

Joey Barton tweeted this after the game:

Big decisions all wrong. Ref saying "don't blame us blame, the FA for not having goal line technology!" Sort of sums it all up! #baffled

I replied:

you're going down you scumbag. Your goal was offside anyway so stop crying.

I didn't get a response unfortunately. I'd love to get into a barney with that piece of shit.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is an absolute moron.

It's laughable that he thinks he's an intelectual because he's scanned the author names in the classics section in Waterstones.

Utter cretin.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He kept pissin about trying to be clever, when he took a corner, Serves the cnut right.

3points the whites... f'ck em.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark Hughes is a real wanker as well.

I actually don't think he's that bad a manager but he's definitely not as good as he thinks he is in his tiny brain.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Nah, giving a corner that shouldn't be does not come close to missing the ball going over the line. You can't go back to every decision and say that should not have been a goal because xyz happened earlier. The only real complaint for that should be from QPR for not being given a goal...

Having said that their actual goal should have been disallowed for offside so it evened out - but it could have been worse with the amount of offsides that lino missed.

Plus, looked to me like Ngog got fould in't box.

So all in all. 3-1 to us would have been fair decisions wise.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum