Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton

+19
Whitesince63
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Tigermin
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Reebok Rules
scottjames30
observer
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:57 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like Shay Given is to start in goal for Middlesbrough tomorrow.

32Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:22 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So, we all know who MO was now don't we.

33Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medo relishing countryman clash

This weekend’s game against Middlesbrough is of extra significance for Medo Kamara.

Not only is he keen to extend Bolton’s unbeaten run to nine games, but he is also hoping to earn the bragging rights over his international team-mate Kei Kamara.

Having played alongside Boro’s summer signing for Sierra Leone over the past two years, the Bolton midfielder admitted that he is relishing the possibility of emerging victorious over Kamara’s side come the final whistle on Saturday.

"It’ll be an interesting afternoon," Medo said. "I’m in regular contact with Kei. We speak every day and exchange text messages before and after games. I’m sure there will be a few more sent in the run up to the weekend.

"He’s one of my good friends in the national team and I’m looking forward to playing against him."

He added: "There will be more interest in the game in Sierra Leone for sure. People will be watching the game back there.

"Most of the young lads back in Sierra Leone are watching the Premier League and La Liga, but with us two playing against each other people will watch.

"We have a group of fans who have been following us a lot."

Having made the move to the Reebok Stadium back in January of this year, the former Partizan Belgrade man explained that his and Kamara's presence in the English game has had a profound effect on those back in his homeland.

"Football is really big in Sierra Leone and it can help people a lot when they are young," he said. "It brings a lot of the lads together and when they see two players from the country playing against each other it gives them belief that they can make it if they get a break.

"Middlesbrough are a good side and each one of their players will be keen to impress the new manager. I have a feeling it is going to be a good game for sure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's not a good time to be playing a team with a new manager and an anticipated decent home crowd. I think a draw would be a good result for us tomorrow and I can't see the game being a goal feast either.

Boro 1 Bolton 1

35Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers have sold 700 tickets for tomorrows trip.

36Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:25 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Wanderers have sold 700 tickets for tomorrows trip.
Do you know how many are allocated RT?

37Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Are you going on the Lancy white's coach?

38Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Are you going on the Lancy white's coach?
Nope! Apparently going Xmas shopping in Bury is a bigger priority! Mad 

Lanky Whites are making the trip though.

39Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Not sure tbh.

40Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
Apparently, it's pay on the day.

41Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:01 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are going up say we're going up.

42Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boro away - always a tough fixture. Right now they're below us in the league but with a new manager on board they could start to play to their potential. This will be a real test - again.

43Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:07 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Starting 11:

Lonergan, McNaughton, Mills, Ream, Baptiste, Spearing, Medo, Chung-Yong, Danns, Pratley, Beckford

44Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Starting 11:

Lonergan, McNaughton, Mills, Ream, Baptiste, Spearing, Medo, Chung-Yong, Danns, Pratley, Beckford
I wonder if Joe Mason is on the bench? No start for Moritz???? but Pratley starts?

45Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The answer is yes!!

BWFC subs: Lee-Barrett, Knight, Eagles, Moritz, Mason, Hall, Ngog

46Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

FFS Pratley starting again,jesus effing christ,that means another shed load of crosses coming in from the left and free kicks when he fucks up the few attempts he makes at a tackle !!!

47Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

right on cue Tigermin!

48Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:21 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well they say never change a winning side so fair play to dougie for doing just that.

I'd like to see Moritz start but we won last week with Pratters in the side so why not again this week?

49Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 pm

I wouldn't pick Pratley, but it's pretty obvious why Dougie does. Really hoping we can extend our unbeaten run today.

50Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We won because he took him off to stop crosses coming in , so he starts him again,unbelievable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum