Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muamba hits out!

+10
terenceanne
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
guest66
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Muamba hits out! Empty Muamba hits out! Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabrice Muamba is hitting out tonight on his twitter account, saying we deserve better.  Saying he was never offered a job a bwfc.  Have a read...

2Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

" inconsistent team selection, not all players giving 100% , no belief at all... Need I go on?”keep it coming"

"Gartside , no ambition at all.”don't make me start on HIM"

"Fear factor gone from the reebok.”seem any team can beat Bolton. To many averages players in the team"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In fact I suspect he may have been hacked. Not his style is it really...or at least I dont think so...

3Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:47

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

@fmuamba: “@MatthewIcke: @fmuamba need u back son!!”I love the fans but people in the board room bunch of idiots 

Fmuamba@ Megson tried to break me and coyle tried to kill me.

Must of been hacked surely..

4Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 06:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No way have those quotes come from Fabrice.

5Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 11:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe he was tipsy

6Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe it was years of pent up frustration finally being released.

Although I do see the irony of his "too many average players in the team" quote.

7Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 12:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's made the Bolton News - but has yet to be verified...

FABRICE Muamba has appeared to hit out at Bolton Wanderers following Tuesday night’s home defeat to Huddersfield.
A series of tweets on his official Twitter account criticised the team, the players and the people who run the club.
The tweets, which were deleted the following morning, included describing the people in the Wanderers boardroom as “a bunch of idiots” and the current team as having too many average players.
One tweet said the Bolton fans deserve better than what they are getting and that “it seems everybody can beat Bolton these days”.
When pressed by a follower on whether he had ever been offered a job at the club, the response was “never ever”.
The Bolton News has contacted Muamba, who has more than half a million followers on Twitter, but he has so far declined to comment on the tweets.
A message later appeared on his account saying: "Didn't mean to upset anyone last night. I'm just passionate about the club and want them to do well!"
The authenticity of the tweets has not been verified.
Wanderers have so far declined to comment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If hes declined to comment to the BEN and also apologized, I believe it was Fabrice himself. 

He obviously has an axe to grind with the club regarding the bullshit they come out with... 

fair play to him for having the bottle I say.

9Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 14:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:If hes declined to comment to the BEN and also apologized, I believe it was Fabrice himself. 

He obviously has an axe to grind with the club regarding the bullshit they come out with... 

True, but it should be pointed out to him that an average player calling others for being average is a bit silly.

Muamba was the football definition of average.

10Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 14:39

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:If hes declined to comment to the BEN and also apologized, I believe it was Fabrice himself. 

True, but it should be pointed out to him that an average player calling others for being average is a bit silly.

Muamba was the football definition of average.
"Average".....?

Could you hold your breath for 97 minutes just to win a free-kick?

That kind of dedication is anything but average in my book.

11Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
"Average".....?

Could you hold your breath for 97 minutes just to win a free-kick?

That kind of dedication is anything but average in my book.
Very Happy 

You sick bastard.

12Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 14:43

From you, I'll take that as high praise.

13Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 16:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said.

14Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He was average in the prem but you put him in the current set up in this league and i'd imagin he would stand out, he's much better than medo imo.

I like his comments and agree with most of them.

15Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:49

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Muamba was allowed to roam and press the opposition. Dougie is destroying both medo and spearing, both looked to have lost all fight because they are told to sit in and not move basically. If we allowed them to use their energy amd actually press slightly higher up we would see a lot more from them.

16Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

guest66 wrote:Muamba was allowed to roam and press the opposition. Dougie is destroying both medo and spearing, both looked to have lost all fight because they are told to sit in and not move basically. If we allowed them to use their energy amd actually press slightly higher up we would see a lot more from them.
Spot on Guest. Medo plays far too deep in our defence and rarely gets forward. it's as if he has been told to stick to the back four. Personally, I think his style of play is too similar to Spearing.

17Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:12

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Both are playing with far too much restriction, that neither actually look like they are thinking about anything other than what their tactics are. Dougie needs to stop being too clever, and just let them play their natural game. Because they're so deep it means there are big holes between them moritz and beckford, another reason why we can't string 5 passes together.

18Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Muamba had periods where he was great and periods where he was dire. 
Overall, I think Medo is a far better, more rounded player. Unfortunately, he too has been a periodic performer so far and this season has been a bad period for him. Is it him or how he is being told to play? Well he and Spearing were a fine partnership last season, back when Dougie was happy to play a basic 4-4-2. He certainly offered more in the final third back then. 

I don't know if anybody else has mentioned it but Medo had a right strop when he was brought off last night. Is he fed up?

19Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 19:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He didn't strop, he held his hands up to the fans when he went off to apologise to the fans for giving the ball to the guy who scored.

He wasn't stropping with anyone apart from himself. Rob hall on the other hand certainly didn't look happy.

20Muamba hits out! Empty Re: Muamba hits out! Wed Dec 04 2013, 19:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:He didn't strop, he held his hands up to the fans when he went off to apologise to the fans for giving the ball to the guy who scored.
He then disappeared down the tunnel, throwing his gloves on the floor as he went.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum