Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat Knight pleased to return to starting eleven

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight, 33, last started in a home defeat by Leeds on 14 September, in which time the side have played 11 games, losing just twice in the league.

"It was good to be out there. Obviously disappointed with the result, but happy to get 90 minutes under my belt," the centre-back told BBC Radio Manchester.

"If I was younger, I would be knocking on the manager's door every day."

Dougie Freedman's side currently lie in 18th position in the division, with just four wins in 18 games this season.

Knight feels the performances of other defenders in the team means he has had to be content with a place on the bench.

"I am not a selfish player," he continued. "Sometimes you have to hold your hands up. When you get older, you can understand when you see other players doing well.

"I am the club captain so I do give Matt Mills and Tim Ream encouragement after every game, patting them on the back and giving them a hug but hopefully I can get a run in the team."

Source

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm glad he's pleased!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was gutted. Where's the "Natasha gutted that Knight returns to starting 11" thread?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

when I saw he was on the teamsheet I thought instantly it was a loss. 

Starting Zat Knight is as good as starting a match with a 1-nil deficit.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Knight has never been on a winning side our 8 match undefeated run started with him being dropped at Birmingham.
He comes back in and we lose our TALISMAN.lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum