Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questionable Stewarding AGAIN at Bolton!

+2
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Huddersfield Town Supporters Federation are appealing for witnesses and those directly involved in the evictions of fans at the Reebok on evening of Tuesday the 03rd December.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soft cnuts!!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There was certainly a lot of nastiness at the Doncaster match. We spotted a Donny fan being floored and kicked by a group of police and stewards.

Don't get me wrong, there's no sort I'd rather see take a hiding than pissed up, loony football fans, and it's not an easy job the stewards have but it sounds like some of them are just wanting things to kick off.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One of my mates personally knows a couple of our stewards and my mate said they love it, when it kicks off with some of the visiting fans.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sounds like all the 'battling stewards' are in the visiting end, all the ones in the North Stand are well passed their sell by dates! They go in the the bogs, smell smoke and fuck off hiding!!

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Remember at Burnden Park with about 20 minutes to go loads of plod used to come marching round to the paddock to the Wanderers fans singing the laurel and hardy theme.Then "who's that TIT with a NIPPLE on his head do dah do dah".Happy days.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Our Barstewards are bullies, well they are when the visiting fans are only a few hundred.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum