Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Davies crying on Radio Manchester...

+5
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
Whitesince63
Bolton Nuts
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

"It was more fun under Owen Coyle, even after a loss at the weekend he would come in laughing and joking on a Monday morning."

"If Coyle was going to leave me out of the team he would let me know in advance and have a little chat about it with me, I didn't get that from Dougie. Dougie told me one week that he was going to play David (Ngog) because he wanted to play a striker with pace against this team, I said, 'with all due respect Dougie, I have played in the Premier League for ten years, I can play against anyone'. - I wasn't pleased."

"Training was more fun with Coyle, Dougie spends a lot of time sudying the opposition, with Coyle we played 5 a side a lot and had fun, it was a great atmosphere - we never really worked on tactics."

"One week we were sat there with 8 new signings and we hadn't done any tactics. I had a chat with some of the players and asked them if they knew what their roles were and if they knew what they were doing. They said not really, we don't have a clue what's going on. So I had a meeting with Owen and said, you know, we need to do a bit of work on our tactics and set pieces this week, and we did. I could go to him with things like this."

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So we go straight from one idiot with no tactics which the players can't understand to another idiot with too many tactics which the players can't understand. I just don't understand it!!  lol!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its time to fuck Freedman off.

He doesn't know our strongest team.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

19:39:51
scottjames30 wrote:Its time to fuck Freedman off.

He doesn't know our strongest team.
Any team without Pratley in it would be a fucking good start.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's not just Pratley Martin, the whole teams poor from back to front. We have a poor defence, no attacking midfield and even when we do by some accident create something nobody to regularly finish it. Add to that a manager without the credentials to improve things and we're in a pretty poor state. Not a good situation and probably worse next year when any quality players we do have like Chungy and Davvo are sold. Whilst before Freedman we'd still have attracted a quality manager I'm afraid our stock is falling all the time which will make it so much harder when Gartside finally does see the light, to bring in someone who can do the job needed.  ::wtf::

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I thought Davies came across brilliantly. He's not cut out to be a pundit but seems a lovely bloke and made some good points. 

It used to take Coyle a long time to make necessary changes. Dougie makes a lot of changes before they're necessary in my opinion.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:"It was more fun under Owen Coyle, even after a loss at the weekend he would come in laughing and joking on a Monday morning."

with Coyle we played 5 a side a lot and had fun, it was a great atmosphere - we never really worked on tactics."

"One week we were sat there with 8 new signings and we hadn't done any tactics. I had a chat with some of the players and asked them if they knew what their roles were and if they knew what they were doing. They said not really, we don't have a clue what's going on. So I had a meeting with Owen and said, you know, we need to do a bit of work on our tactics and set pieces this week, and we did. I could go to him with things like this."

Unbelievable... Dave Whelan didn't take long to realise he had dropped a clanger.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The thing is though p[eople MUST get to hear about what Coyle is like and how completely lacking in tactics, training or even a most basic of game plan from the football grapevine of players and backroom staff he worked with.

Just goes to show imo the lack of professionalism there is in some clubs - which don't forget have annual multi-million pound turnovers.

Whelan can't be as smart as people make out if he really had no idea about Coyle's capabilities before he appointed him. At least he wasn't dumb enough to keep him on for long though - unlike Gartside.

Coyle really is the worst Bolton manager there as been in my lifetime and we are in the mess we are in now because we shouldn't have been relegated with the team we had if we had any sort of competant manager in charge at the time. And also we wouldn't be stuck with the shit playing staff he left behind. Did anybody else notice that Ngog never even got in the squad today.

It's going to take years to repair the damage Coyle did to this club.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I agree 1-000-000 % What horse shit we didn't talk about tactics just had fun.For fucks sake KD you made yourself sound a tit if that's what u said.I was at Wigan.A very average team,only Moritz and Mark Davies have any class.Pratley is a joke,Danns gives 100%.Baptiste is useless as a left back.Beckford was given a superb pass by Mark Davies n scuffed a pea roller at the goalie.Hopefully some of the development squad will turn out alright.Pissed off AGAIN! ::seething2::

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You have to question the dressing room morale, baring in mind how many players are a fraction of what they could be.

Just look at Medo. He was a really classy player last season. He could pass, shoot, he ran his socks off and when he went in for a tackle, you knew he'd probably win back the ball. You could see why Spurs nearly paid £16m for him. I don't think he'd look out of place in League One this season.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Glad to see its not just me that thinks Pratley is fucking useless,its getting to the stage I dont want to watch a game when he is named in the starting 11 the wanker winds me up that much.As for tactics,its about time fuckwit Freedman introduced some instead of studying every fucker elses.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pratley how did he ever make a footballer,can't shoot,pass,take set pieces runs around like a headless chicken COMPLETE SHIT.Him n Zat Knight may they be banished from this club ASAP.Didnt Coyle sign him on a 4 year contract.Coyle Egg nog £4million 13 goals in 2.5 seasons,Sordell well he can't get in the Charlton side.£7.5 million down the drain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum