Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 18:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Despite the weekend’s defeat at Wigan, the game marked a significant moment for midfielder Mark Davies.

The fan favourite was welcomed back to first team action by over 4,500 travelling Bolton fans at the DW Stadium, appearing as a substitute in the 83rd minute.

And after ten months on the sidelines the 25-year-old admitted he was overwhelmed with the reception he received from the travelling fans.

“At the time my main focus was on trying to get us back into the game,” he explained. “It wasn’t until after that a few of boys mentioned it to me.

“The fans were great all game. They gave me goosebumps. To see the fans celebrating the two goals was great.

“To be fair, in terms of an away atmosphere, it’s probably the best I’ve experienced since I’ve been at Bolton. It’s a shame we couldn’t find a way back into the game for them.

“All of the boys are gutted. Right now we want another game straight away. It’s now important that we bounce back as a team.

“Personally, I feel good and fit. The medical team at the club have been great with me so I owe them a big thank you.

“I feel ready to go again now. In terms of fitness, this is the best I’ve felt for a long time.”

Source

2Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Re: Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aawwwwww how nice!!

3Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Re: Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The utter ponce!

Do these arseholes really think a few kind words about the support will gloss over their shiteness?

4Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Re: Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He isn't shit

5Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Re: Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He isn't shit

I said shite, not shit.

6Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Re: Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the difference?

7Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Empty Re: Davies - Fans gave me goosebumps Mon Dec 16 2013, 21:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:He isn't shit

He's certainly not the great white hope that the deluded would like to believe!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum