Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Fat Sam The Key To Getting Rid Of Dougie?

+13
BoltonTillIDie
observer
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
White84
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
scottjames30
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like West Ham are a defeat away from giving Fat Sam the push.

Is this good news for BWFC? Will the availability of Sam Allardyce encourage the board to get rid of Dougie and his defensive tactics?

Would you welcome Fat Sam back to BWFC or would you rather stick with Dougie's 4-6-0 formation?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Allardyce has struggled to get the fans on his side at every club he's been at since Bolton. 

There's a lot of mutual respect between him and the Bolton fans. I think there'd be a good chance of that diminishing if he came back.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Allardyce has struggled to get the fans on his side at every club he's been at since Bolton. 

There's a lot of mutual respect between him and the Bolton fans. I think there'd be a good chance of that diminishing if he came back.

There is also a good chance he would make us competitive again. I hate the fat wanker because of the hot dog incident, but I'd still have him back.

There's more chance of Ian Greaves coming back to manage Bolton.

And he's dead.......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:There's more chance of Ian Greaves coming back to manage Bolton.

And he's dead.......
Why do you say that? Allardyce isn't exactly popular and has done fook all since leaving Bolton.

Gartside.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside is the stumbling block on Bolton becoming successful then, what about fuck Gartside off and then bring Sam back?

I can't even believe we're discussing this.

It's just Whittam trying to stir up a pointless debate.

Gartside's going nowhere.

The Fat Man wouldn't want to come back for several reasons:

(A) Why risk tarnishing his reputation by coming back and failing?

(B) He's not daft and would want a war chest of £X million that we simply haven't got.

(C) Coming back here would be an admission of failure at "bigger" clubs and he's too arrogant for that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I can't even believe we're discussing this.

It's just Whittam trying to stir up a pointless debate.

Gartside's going nowhere.

The Fat Man wouldn't want to come back for several reasons:

(A) Why risk tarnishing his reputation by coming back and failing?

(B) He's not daft and would want a war chest of £X million that we simply haven't got.

(C) Coming back here would be an admission of failure at "bigger" clubs and he's too arrogant for that.

You stupid bread baking wanker.

Fat Sam would love to come back here and turn us around, his ego would love that. Then he'd fuck off back to the PL at the first chance.

Go and shove a Super Toastie up your arse.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing 

You know I'm fucking right.......

And what you're suggesting would be a waste of perfectly good bread, so you can kiss my poo-chute, you manky old boot.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You know I'm fucking right.......

And what you're suggesting would be a waste of perfectly good bread, so you can kiss my poo-chute, you manky old boot.

You are never right.

Fat Sam has a huge ego. Nothing would stroke that ego more than reviving the fortunes of the club he once lead to great things.

Trust me, I know a thing or two about egos.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat is right. I've been saying it for years. One day the big man will return. His ego would demand it.

Bollocks.....

You're both as mental as each other.

I'd have him back tomorrow, but it simply won't happen.

(As you both know and I can't believe you've got me discussing this pointless shit.....)

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll put Manchester airport on full alert just in case he does come back.

Zat Knight up front would be a definite.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha you're talking like if he got sacked, he'd be desperate for work. He hasn't been popular since Bolton, but he did a good job at Blackburn and West Ham, on paper.

There's a number of clubs that would still have him that aren't in £130m debt and don't have a dickwad chairman.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Id welcome him back.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Natasha you're talking like if he got sacked, he'd be desperate for work. He hasn't been popular since Bolton, but he did a good job at Blackburn and West Ham, on paper.

There's a number of clubs that would still have him that aren't in £130m debt and don't have a dickwad chairman.

I think you're wrong.

No one wants Fat Sam's brand of football or his ability to eat all the pies.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I said last night, a fat weasel prevents that situation occurring at the moment. Eddie needs to cull the weasel and then there may be a chance. Out of five appointments the fat bastard has fooked up with four, if Duggy goes then Gartside may have to follow if sense prevails.
That would be an ideal scenario in my book!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

They say you should never go back and I think this certainly applies to Big sam coming back here, the days of the freebies have long gone and it's not like we have money to spend so I doubt he'd even contemplate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum