Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup)

+11
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
Jack Russell
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Tigermin
aaron_bwfc
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 14:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tricky draw at home against prem side Cardiff.

2Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 14:08

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Crap draw !

3Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 14:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another dull as dish water draw.

Fuck off football.

4Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 14:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody Cardiff. We'll have to put some films on at Cineworld suitable for the influx of Welshmen,such as 'Sheepless in Seattle' or 'Three men in a goat''

5Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 14:32

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

At least we have a home draw !

6Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 14:56

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm actually quite pleased with the draw, it should be an interesting game. We did well against Sunderland & Everton last season.

7Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 15:01

Who'd have thought three years ago, the prospect of us beating Cardiff in the cup would be seen as a giant-killing?

And we'd be begging them to sell us their squad players because they're infinitely better than anything we've got....

I'm going for a sit in the cupboard and a cry......

8Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 15:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Move over Breaders, I'm coming with you  Smile

9Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 15:57

Sorry, Glos, there's no room, mate.

I opened the door and it was already rammed with blokes in Bolton tops, sobbing and gnashing their teeth.

I even think I saw Eddie Davies at the back.

At least we now know where he's been for the last ten years......

10Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 16:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was laughed at in Asda today by a man wearing a Stockport County top! How I retained my dignity I'll never know.

11Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 17:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really a good draw this, I was hoping for something better than the baby face assassin .

12Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 18:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit draw, shit competition, shit sport.

13Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 18:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Shit draw, shit competition, shit sport, Wonky TiTs ive had enough

affraid

14Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 19:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I was laughed at in Asda today by a man wearing a Stockport County top! How I retained my dignity I'll never know.
It could have been worse. I remember many years ago, waiting patiently at the baggage carousel in Ibiza, like you do and there was a middle aged geezer standing next to me wearing a white football shirt that I couldn't work out.

I got a little closer and the bloke was wearing an Arbroath shirt. fair play to the bloke though.

15Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 19:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Shit draw, shit competition, shit sport.

Is it just me or is everything shit ?

16Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 20:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Shit draw, shit competition, shit sport.

Is it just me or is everything shit ?
Shit post Wink

17Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Sun Jan 05 2014, 22:00

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:Who'd have thought three years ago, the prospect of us beating Cardiff in the cup would be seen as a giant-killing?

And we'd be begging them to sell us their squad players because they're infinitely better than anything we've got....

I'm going for a sit in the cupboard and a cry......

Exactly right.

Cardiff, Southhampton, Villa, West Ham, QPR and a host of others we would expect to beat 3 or 4 years ago..... it's all about club management ...piss poor for as many years now.

18Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Mon Jan 06 2014, 07:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure we'd have expected to beat Villa a few years ago but perhaps that's the problem - too busy looking back with rose tinted spectacles and feeling sorry for ourselves to fully realise - let alone accept where we are now.

Nothing new though. Bolton fans complained incessantly when we were in the Premiership.

Great draw in a great competition - we have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
I was hoping for Man United though....Sad

19Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Tue Jan 07 2014, 08:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets all wear shades for this game, and pull our trousers up , like Tan.

Make him feel welcome.

20Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Empty Re: Bolton to play Cardiff (FA Cup) Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Lets all wear shades for this game, and pull our trousers up , like Tan.

Make him feel welcome.

And dye our hair black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum