Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sell our stadium, and move back to Bolton.

+9
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
wessy
Bolton Nuts
SKDArmy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
13 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got an idea... I thought of it while watching the simson's .

What about sell our stadium, and move to Leverhulme park?

There's loads of space there, think about it..... We wouldn't have to drive all the way to Chorley, rubbing shoulders with their common folk, we could pay our debt off, I can't think of one negative tbh.

You should see how many people turn out there for fireworks on bonfire night , could you imagine how many would turn out for a football match?

There's even a bargain Booze on the corner.

Are you with me people.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck Yeh!

Best idea yet, marching round Leverhulme park with a can of Stella in my hand watching us run tempest FC's firm off the park...  bounce Laughing 

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

scottjames30 wrote:I've got an idea... I thought of it while watching the simson's .

There's loads of space there, think about it..... We wouldn't have to drive all the way to Chorley, rubbing shoulders with their common folk, we could pay our debt off, I can't think of one negative tbh.

You should see how many people turn out there for fireworks on bonfire night , could you imagine how many would turn out for a football match?

Are you with me people.

Why do you drive to Chorley? Then what happens with that big stadium sat in Horwich then? Who's going to buy it? Then you have to build a new stadium which is more costs added onto our debt. The reebok masterplan what becomes of that where 200 million is being spent on. Keoghs offices? The club shop?

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Nice idea. Impractical.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My Dad founded Tempest United who would i support?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A better idea would be to swap grounds with Chorley, in two or three seasons we will be in the same league and they will get much bigger gates than us.

Although with Dougie in charge we'd have to change the name of Victory Park.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

SKDArmy wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I've got an idea... I thought of it while watching the simson's .

Are you with me people.

Why do you drive to Chorley? Then what happens with that big stadium sat in Horwich then? Who's going to buy it? Then you have to build a new stadium which is more costs added onto our debt. The reebok masterplan what becomes of that where 200 million is being spent on. Keoghs offices? The club shop?

It can become a mosque...

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate Leverhulme Park. Moss Bank is nicer and a lot closer for me.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I hate Leverhulme Park. Moss Bank is nicer and a lot closer for me.

Moss Bank Park is no good, they have shut the zoo there!

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Moss Bank Park zoo is closed? I turn my back for 23 years and look what happens. Unreal.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The zoo at Moss Bank only ever consisted of a few rabbits, butterflies, horses and peacocks, one of which has since taken up residence on Johnson Fold estate incidentally.

The cheeky bastards were charging on entry towards the end, which probably wasn't a success and led to the decision to close it.

doffcocker wrote:The zoo at Moss Bank only ever consisted of a few rabbits, butterflies, horses and peacocks, one of which has since taken up residence on Johnson Fold estate incidentally.

The cheeky bastards were charging on entry towards the end, which probably wasn't a success and led to the decision to close it.

Where's the Moose gone?

I once got drunk in The Finishers and ended up in there with a Moose.

I hope she's ok.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Come and play at Ramsbottom Uniteds ground- its got terraces and floodlights- so we're OK for Tuesday nights.
You don't need a zoo- just look at some of the locals!!

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We could ground share with Wiggin.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But the ground is in Bolton, so why move?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Shame they didn't build on wheels, could've moved it round a bit.

Then again you'll still get all the miserable bastards going,  with no pasion for the team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum