You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » CONGRATS TO CHORLEY!

CONGRATS TO CHORLEY!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

271 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Tue May 01 2018, 16:11

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We all love Bolton but it's getting harder and harder every year and we certainly don't get any love back.

272 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Tue May 01 2018, 16:17

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:We all love Bolton but it's getting harder and harder every year and we certainly don't get any love back.

You misspelt city

273 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Tue May 01 2018, 16:21

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
you misspelt your name as well it should be knobhead surely  Laughing

274 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Wed May 02 2018, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Getting goosebumps now. Just setting off for Stockport, Cecil is not in charge of getting us there.

Biggest game in world football, it's probably on BT Sport.

275 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Wed May 02 2018, 21:41

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We've done it!!

What a team!! Massive support. Pitch invasions. Magnificent winner!

Stockport County 0-1 Chorley

Football as it should be. What a night.

276 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Wed May 02 2018, 22:00

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Well done indeed. Been watching Liverpool,so only just seen the result.

277 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Wed May 02 2018, 22:10

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There’s only one result I’m bothered about. COME ON YOU WHITES

278 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Wed May 02 2018, 22:19

rammywhite

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:We've done it!!

What a team!! Massive support. Pitch invasions. Magnificent winner!

Stockport County 0-1 Chorley

Football as it should be. What a night.
Does that mean they've got promoted or something?

279 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Wed May 02 2018, 23:10

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@rammywhite wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:We've done it!!

What a team!! Massive support. Pitch invasions. Magnificent winner!

Stockport County 0-1 Chorley

Football as it should be. What a night.
Does that mean they've got promoted or something?
Probably the pies were still hot when the pie-man got there.

280 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Thu May 03 2018, 09:14

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@rammywhite wrote:Does that mean they've got promoted or something?

No, it means we're in the play off semi final.

They're trialling a new play off system this season. Instead of the usual 4 play-off places there are six places.

The two highest finishers are guaranteed a home game in the semi-finals, the other four teams play off to reach the semi-finals. Hence Chorley beating Stockport last night.

All games are one leg, and the highest finishing team always plays at home. The new system is designed to ensure the team that finished highest in the league has the easiest route.

281 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Thu May 03 2018, 09:31

rammywhite

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Is that saying that the team that finishes as champions doesn't get automatic promotion? Seems unfair

282 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Thu May 03 2018, 09:35

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@rammywhite wrote:Is that saying that the team that finishes as champions doesn't get automatic promotion? Seems unfair

In the National League the team that finishes top gets automatic promotion. The next 6 are in the play-offs.

Will be coming to a League 1 near you very soon.

283 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Fri May 04 2018, 07:44

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Labour hold Chorley. cheers

284 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 10:39

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Play-off semi final day. Harrogate v Chorley.

I have foolishly chosen to watch Bolton, I have absolutely no doubt I will regret it later.

285 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 15:12

Chairmanda

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Play-off semi final day. Harrogate v Chorley.

I have foolishly chosen to watch Bolton, I have absolutely no doubt I will regret it later.
I expect you don't regret it now

286 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 17:56

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Heartbreak for Chorley.

287 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 17:59

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bellends. 1-0 up, threw it away.

288 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 18:01

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hahahahahaha

289 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 18:06

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Hahahahahaha

PM me your vital statistics. I have a suitcase just for you.

290 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 19:49

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Hahahahahaha

PM me your vital statistics. I have a suitcase just for you.

Up the whites!
I know you’re over the moon

291 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 06 2018, 19:57

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:Hahahahahaha

PM me your vital statistics. I have a suitcase just for you.

Up the whites!
I know you’re over the moon
Very Happy

292 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 17:48

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's back, the thread you all love.

FT: Chorley 1-0 York City

Promotion campaign starts here.

For the first time in my life I bought food from a "van". Forgive me, I was starving.

293 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 18:12

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Good start to the campaign like Bolton.

294 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 18:45

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:Good start to the campaign like Bolton.  

Not as impressive, let be honest

295 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 18:57

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:It's back, the thread you all love.

FT: Chorley 1-0 York City

Promotion campaign starts here.

For the first time in my life I bought food from a "van". Forgive me, I was starving.

And what about our own blue and white team? Evil or Very Mad

296 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 18:59

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:It's back, the thread you all love.

FT: Chorley 1-0 York City

Promotion campaign starts here.

For the first time in my life I bought food from a "van". Forgive me, I was starving.
Bet it's not the first time you've been seen leaving a van having had your chops round a Big Whopper.

297 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Bet it's not the first time you've been seen leaving a van having had your chops round a Big Whopper.

PM me your height and weight you gobshite.

298 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 04 2018, 19:56

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Leave me alone. I'm an old man.

299 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 11 2018, 11:04

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What have Chorley got today? Can they win again?

300 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat Aug 11 2018, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse


WE ARE GOING UP.

Played 3. Won 3. No goals conceded.

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum