Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Better Than Zat Knight?

+12
Sluffy
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
observer
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had forgot that one,  :biggrin:

32Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:You need to realise Nat that football is more than just looking at mens' legs and fantasising that one of them might take you to his appartment in Bulgaria for a fanny singe!

Despite the fact I'm half your age I bet I've been to more BWFC matches. I also bet I've shared more pillow talk with professional footballers than you've even dreamt of.

33Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

SLUT

34Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SLAG.

35Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:SLAG.

If you had tits and a fanny wouldn't you use them to sleep with Iain Dowie, Rob Earnshaw and Dean Windass?

36Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really no, they all look like something out of star-wars.

37Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Not really no, they all look like something out of star-wars.

Harrison Ford was fit.

38Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 22:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:You need to realise Nat that football is more than just looking at mens' legs and fantasising that one of them might take you to his appartment in Bulgaria for a fanny singe!

Despite the fact I'm half your age I bet I've been to more BWFC matches. I also bet I've shared more pillow talk with professional footballers than you've even dreamt of.
Highly unlikely on the first one, and l wouldn't be interested in the second one! 
Given the fact that the only action your fanny has seen in the last ten years involved the smell of burning pubes, were the footballers concerned of the Hitzlsperger ilk?

39Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm probably Knight's biggest critic - I'm on record of saying how shit he is on the day that Megson signed him - but he's a professional athlete, so no, I could never, ever played professional football whereas he has (or rather he gets paid for doing so!).

Were I WAS better than the fecking clown, was that I had an ability to 'read' a game and organise the defence.

Many years back I played with a bloke who was a good player (for the standard that we played at) and he played the 'sweeper' role. The problem was though that the games we played had no proper linesmen - usually someone from our team who wasn't playing ran one line and someone from the opposition ran the other. So depending on which linesmen you had determined if you got the off-side decissions or not.

It seemed clear to me that our best player was being wasted for at least half of every match we played because of the dodgy opposition linesmen, so I told him to 'sweep' in FRONT of the back four instead - and it worked a treat for him and our side.

These days that very same role is called a defensive midfielder and every team as one but back then nobody had even thought about such a role - it simply did not exist.

Now I'm certainly not claiming I invented the role but merely showing an example of how I could see a problem we had in the team and how I managed to solve it and improve the defence based on the circumstances and the ability of the player we had.

Now cast your minds back a couple of weeks to when Knight was running towards our keeper who had come too far off his line - did Knight put the ball in row Z - did he fuck. He passed to a badly placed Lonegran and let in their forward to score a goal. Fecking disgraceful in all honesty.

Yes Knight may be a fine athlete but he's fucking clueless in his head.

And worse still in my opinion are the three clowns, Megson, Coyle and Freedman who have picked him to play in over 200 games for our club!

On reflection you may as well have played me, at least I would have known what positions I should have been in and what I should do with the ball - even though I would have been miles to slow to do them. The results would still have been the same - but at least I wouldn't be grinning like a Cheshire cat after we'd just been stuffed again - unlike Mr Knight.

40Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 23:51

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

In reply to the original question - my granny is still better than 'Twat Shite' and she died in 1978 - he was shit at Fulham, shite at Villa and has just gone on to perfect his brand of 'total shitness' here.

41Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 07:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You missed his England appearances!

42Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 12:18

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Soul Kitchen wrote:You missed his England appearances!

Didn't everyone??? -Jeez and we wonder why England win fuck all when no-marks light him can get a game - Unbelievable

43Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 18:04

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Zat Knight's grandma is better than Zat Knight. Laughing

44Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 18:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Harrison Ford was fit.

He was in the Indiana Jones films but there is no way he is as fit as Knight nowadays.

45Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 19:14

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Harrison Ford was fit.

He was in the Indiana Jones films but there is no way he is as fit as Knight nowadays.
maybe he isn't RT but I'd bet Robbie Coltrane is both faster and more skillful than Knight.  :rofl: 

In all seriousness though, Nat does have a point. The players definitely do look as if they lack pride and commitment right now and that's unacceptable given the sort of money they earn and the nature of the job they do. 

Zat Knight is not the sole cause by any means but he is a very good indicator of what I believe our basic problem to be. Most of our players seem to believe they are better than they really are, their performances are ridiculously lacklustre as if they think they've lowered themselves by turning out for us when (in their minds) they deserve to be somewhere bigger or better. 

Knight is a symptom of a much wider and deeper problem at our club. The malaise seems to have set in from the summer when we missed out on the play offs and our supposed stars were faced with another season in the second tier. I blame Dougie for a lot of what's happened with his inexplicable selections and tactics BUT the players themselves must also shoulder much of the blame especially for what happened at the weekend. 

Too many of them seem to believe they're premiership players trapped in a lower division and that their agents will soon be taking phone calls from Chelsea or Manchester City to 'rescue' them from their Bolton Wanderers nightmare (no pun intended) so why put too much into things here because they might get injured and lose out on the move to where they 'deserve' to be. 

The fact they aren't anywhere near good enough for THIS division let alone a flight up based on their current form does not seem to have penetrated into their tiny ego driven brains and the fact so many of them are still on premiership wages isn't helping at all. They seem to feel that because they get paid so much it must mean they're brilliant and therefore it's not THEIR fault we're so far down the table is it? It can't be because they're amazing players, they have the massive pay deals, huge houses and flashy cars to prove it. Frankly I suspect Nat might well be right, a completely open trial for anyone who wants to give it a go might well yield some better personnel both in terms of commitment AND quality. I wouldn't be at all shocked to find out that some Joe Bloggs who currently works as a builder and turns out for his pub team on a sunday turned out to be a corker of a find and would be delighted to play for us on one or two grand a week compared to the twenty plus the likes of Eagles and Mears get AND he'd give us everything he had every time he pulled on a shirt for us. 

Don't forget, Ian Wright was 22 before he got his first pro contract and that was with Walsall. He was working as a plasterer and playing in something similar to the Evo-Stik League Chorley are in now when they found him. An open trial of all the registered players within say twenty five miles of the Reebok might well yield several as yet undiscovered gems. I don't say it definitely will or that we'd get some superstar internationals but something needs to be done and fast.

46Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 19:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spot on there Peter. Neville Southall was a binman. Vinny Jones was a hod carrier and Stuart Pearce trained as an electrician and plumber.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:59; edited 1 time in total

47Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 19:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harrison ford was a Carpenter.

48Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 19:57

scottjames30 wrote:Harrison ford was a Carpenter.

Fucking big  :lazy:

49Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:Harrison ford was a Carpenter.

Which one was he?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

50Are You Better Than Zat Knight? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Harrison Ford was fit.

Did Rolf Harris do your self portrait?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: