Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's new signings (video)

+2
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton's new signings (video) Empty Bolton's new signings (video) Sun Jan 26 2014, 10:43

Bolton Nuts

Admin

and this...

(ps don't we already have players who run down the wing with no end product - he's no Willhelmsun (sp))

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Bolton's new signings (video) Empty Re: Bolton's new signings (video) Sun Jan 26 2014, 15:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good point about the winger, and the striker is good, but don't forget he's getting the ball played to his feet. How often does that happen with our lot?

3Bolton's new signings (video) Empty Re: Bolton's new signings (video) Sun Jan 26 2014, 15:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bajner looks a bit pedestrian and Camara looks like a headless chicken or Vaz Te when he played for us.

4Bolton's new signings (video) Empty Re: Bolton's new signings (video) Sun Jan 26 2014, 16:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Underwhelming. Bajner is a target man and Camara is a sprinter with decent brakes. Granted, if Doug can get Camara to put the ball unto Bajner's head 8 times out of 10, we'll probably score some goals.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Bolton's new signings (video) Empty Re: Bolton's new signings (video) Sun Jan 26 2014, 17:38

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I still don't believe we'll bring in ANYBODY in this window. We're on the 26th January now and I confidently predict that we will make NO permanent or loan signings between now and February 1st.

6Bolton's new signings (video) Empty Re: Bolton's new signings (video) Sun Jan 26 2014, 19:49

ROGUEMANNY

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Camera just reminds me of Gervinho

sprints like an Olympian but no actual skill

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum