Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will he get the sack if we lose to Burnley.

+12
wanderlust
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Will he get the sack if we lose to Burnley.

Will he get the sack if we lose to Burnley. Vote_lcap28%Will he get the sack if we lose to Burnley. Vote_rcap 28% [ 7 ]
Will he get the sack if we lose to Burnley. Vote_lcap72%Will he get the sack if we lose to Burnley. Vote_rcap 72% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

YES or NO. no we cant afford to rubbish.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we lose he's definitely gone.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we lose 3-2 in an entertaining game he may hold on a bit longer.

But if it's more Dougie defensive tactics and we lose he will be gone by the morning.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll be gone, apparently the new manager has already chosen his leather reclining chair.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not a chance, trust me even if we get hammered tonight, he will still be manager Saturday and beyond.

^ What Martin said.   :agree: 

Unfortunately.......

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll think he'll be gone, for the simple reason Gartside out chants will be heard from winter hill.

Plus, his football is shite to watch, and he can't find the dressing room.

I think he's had enough anyway.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i agree with Martin as well, as much as i want him to fuck right off we will be stuck with him till at least the end of the season.
I do not want this clown still managing our club next season thats for sure

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

what scott said :agree:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He will be sacked if we lose. itk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lets hope you're right Boggers, not that i ever want us to lose though!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He won't be sacked unless we get relegated and even then it might not happen. As long as Gartside is the chairman we'll only get another clown anyway but I think in this case PG will stand by DF and say he's doing a lot of work behind the scenes that will pay off in the future such as cutting wage bills and getting rid of dead wood. I suspect PG is well aware of the fact he's picked FOUR failed managers in just under seven years and we've gone downhill with every one of them. He won't want to pick someone else and it's entirely possible that even Eddie won't forgive a FIFTH failure if Gartside does have to replace Dougie. 

I suspect Phil is in the last chance saloon himself and as a result he'll keep Dougie on until there is absolutely no way whatsoever to justify keeping him. I have a sneaking suspicion that Dougie may be being used now as a placeholder until the out of contract in the summer players are gone at least.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The rumour going round the bolton youth academy was if they had lost saturday he would have been sacked, maybe the board are waiting for the next defeat to send him on his way?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard a rumour that even if he wins he's going to be replaced.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I had to put money on it I'd say he'll be gone if we lose.

We're bound to get a draw which does us little good in terms of the league and certainly no good in terms of getting rid of Dougie.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one expects us to win, we are playing a team who is currently the 2nd best team in the Championship. I don't expect him to be sacked if/when we lose.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:No one expects us to win, we are playing a team who is currently the 2nd best team in the Championship.  I don't expect him to be sacked if/when we lose.

It's alright losing to the top teams if you beat the lesser teams but we're not doing that.
If we lose, I think the boos will be as big as ever, despite Burnley being 2nd.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the odds on the Burnley fans chanting '' You're getting sacked in the morning''.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1/3

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd be really surprised if Doug gets sacked if we lose.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum