Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one Empty Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one Fri Feb 28 2014, 13:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alex Baptiste says he and his team-mates are determined to put the record straight against Blackburn Rovers this weekend.

In the reverse fixture at Ewood Park earlier this season Bolton were well beaten, with Gary Bowyer’s side running out eventual 4-1 winners.

But ahead of this weekend’s game at the Reebok, Baptiste believes the memory of that defeat coupled with recent performances can have a positive effect on the side.

“We owe Blackburn one after what happened at their place earlier this season,” he said. “They’re a good side and have been doing well of late.

“It’s also a big derby game for us and hopefully we can push on following the performance and win against Watford.

“From a defenders’ point of view, it was nice to get the clean sheet last weekend, but that game is now in the past.

“That has to be the target. If we can keep Blackburn out at the back I’m confident the boys up top will do the business and we can come away with three points.”

Source

2Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one Empty Re: Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one Fri Feb 28 2014, 21:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd like to believe that we'll win but with Mills out I fear we'll have Knight on from the start and that will kill our chances of a clean sheet stone dead.  Sad

3Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one Empty Re: Baptiste - We owe Blackburn one Sun Mar 02 2014, 00:55

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'd like to believe that we'll win but with Mills out I fear we'll have Knight on from the start and that will kill our chances of a clean sheet stone dead.  Sad
So what do I know eh? Nowt. That's what. Zat made Rhodes into his personal bunny all day.  Laughing  Basketball  lol!  :good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum