Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

181Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 09:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It didn't copy, but I was talking about the Newport game.

182Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 10:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Glos, are you part of the Ultra's, if not you should join up, I hear they need some more sandbag's. ::FU::

183Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 11:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Oy Glos, are you part of the Ultra's, if not you should join up, I hear they need some more sandbag's. ::FU::
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

184Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 11:26

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman wrote:What I don't get is, why do they hate us so much?

They were non-league until the mid-seventies, so it's not like there's loads of history between the clubs.

It's as if they suddenly got in the big time and thought "Shit...we haven't got one particular team that we hate like all the other "proper" clubs, so we'd better pick one. Bolton's quite near, they'll do."

I'm genuinely indifferent to Wigan Athlectic and their fans.

They're not even on my radar.
I worked in Wigan from leaving school in the mid 70s (as a breadman believe it or not) and they are without doubt the most obnoxious bunch of inbred hillbillies I've ever met, how any group of people not 7 mlies away can decimate the English language to such an extent is unreal, their first match in the prem against us and their hooligans turned up t Horwich leisure centre, thick Bastards

185Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't forget to put yer clocks forward tonight men. We don't want to be late for anything.

186Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 12:35

I'm posting this from my phone because I'm currently lay on top of the 12:25 from Wigan Wallgate, heading for Bolton.

It's rammed with pie-eaters, all ripe for the bashing and I'm considering what to do next.

I brought my "tools", but I dropped them when we went round a fast bend in Hindley, so I'm unarmed.

Any ideas about the best way to attack?

187Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 12:38

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:I'm posting this from my phone because I'm currently lay on top of the 12:25 from Wigan Wallgate, heading for Bolton.

It's rammed with pie-eaters, all ripe for the bashing and I'm considering what to do next.

I brought my "tools", but I dropped them when we went round a fast bend in Hindley, so I'm unarmed.

Have a shit in your hand, then lob it in the window

188Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 12:40

Roger that.

Hang on..........(Uuuuuuurgh Aruuuumph!!)

Wow, that's a good, big one.

Here we go......

Ha! Right on his head - take that and make a pie out of it, ya bastard!

Ok, what's next?

189Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 12:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm posting this from my phone because I'm currently lay on top of the 12:25 from Wigan Wallgate, heading for Bolton.

Don't do anything rash Bread. Affect a 'thick as shit' persona and blend in; you might glean some useful info. I'm outside Bolton Town Hall disguised as a priest. Got my tools under my cassock.

190Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 12:48

That shouldn't be too hard, given I'm covered in dead flies and smell of poo now.

I'll slip off the train at Orlando Bridge and rendezvous with you outside BHS.

Breadman out.

191Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 12:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:That shouldn't be too hard, given I'm covered in dead flies and smell of poo now.

I'll slip off the train at Orlando Bridge and rendezvous with you outside BHS.

Breadman out.
Roger that. I'll probably smell you before I see you.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

192Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 13:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:...take that and make a pie out of it, ya bastard!

Intelligence are asking if they actually did or not?

193Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 13:24

Not sure.

He just stood there looking stunned with his mates pointing at him and singing "Nobby is a shit-head, Nobby is a shit-head, la la la laaa, la la la laa!"

I suspect that even Wiganers would draw the line at making a digested Kebab meat and sweetcorn pie, but you never know.

Anyway, I'm in with their mob and they've just taken Greggs.

Not smashed it up, just stolen all the pies.

We're off to Primark to do a bit of shopping then it's off to Horwich.

I'll report in nearer the ground.

Breadman out.

194Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:09

Calling all Ultras!!

Scramble ! Scramble!

It's going off in ASDA and I'm defending the Fruit & Veg section by throwing oranges like grenades.

Ones that don't explode.

And smell orangey.....

Anyway, get your arses up here, pronto!

195Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stuck in the car park Bread,but I've got my ipad on the go. Got some good pictures of their top men,could be useful. No sign of the boss.Rumour going about he's been sold down the river by Magoo. Save me a bag of grapes if poss.

196Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:28

Roger that, Boncey.

E-Mail me the pics to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I'll see if I can spot any of 'em.

I'm in the Entertainment section now throwing CD's like Chinese throwing stars and I've just taken a big bastard out with Kenny Roger's Greatest Hits.

He won't be taking his love to town anytime soon!!

I need help though, 'cos there's loads of 'em and I'm getting over-run.

Where's the rest of the crew?

197Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No show. Looks like you're on your own in there. Get round to the ladies clothing section and get togged up. A bit of lippy at the makeup section and you're away and free. Don't go near Bargain Booze,KP hangs about there looking to get lucky,and he's not too fussy.

198Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm in the Entertainment section now throwing CD's like Chinese throwing stars and I've just taken a big bastard out with Kenny Roger's Greatest Hits.

:rofl:

199Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Roger that, Boncey.

I'm in the Entertainment section now throwing CD's like Chinese throwing stars and I've just taken a big bastard out with Kenny Roger's Greatest Hits.

He won't be taking his love to town anytime soon!!

I need help though, 'cos there's loads of 'em and I'm getting over-run.

Where's the rest of the crew?

Find the Cliff Richard section!

You'll have enough ammunition to last a few weeks.

200Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm here, sorry i'm late, the queue was huge at McDonalds, then it kicked off in there, I waited for my Big-Mac meal, then shoved it in this Pie eaters face, only to find out it was some bloke who didn't like football.

Well what the fuck is he doing out at the Reebok then, i'll be in the cereal isle soon, lads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum