Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89!

+5
gloswhite
scottjames30
boltonbonce
karlypants
Keegan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 00:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Here's hoping you have a good one, mate!
                :birthday:

Last edited by Keegan on Sun Mar 30 2014, 02:02; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 00:27

All the best, mate.

Have a good 'un.

3Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 03:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday!  :drink:   :drink:   :party:

4Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 05:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers! :party:  :drink:

5Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 07:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is swintonwhite89?

6Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 09:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its Mrs Swintonwhite's 89th child. (thought that was obvious) Smile

7Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 10:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Here's hoping you have a good one, mate!

Keegan you bellend, he hasn't visited the site since last June.

8Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 13:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Keegan, he hasn't visited the site since last June.
 lol!

9Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 14:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You removed the 'bellend' you bellend.

10Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 14:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

KP you Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Penis-mushroom

11Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 14:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

12Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 15:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Keegan you bellend, he hasn't visited the site since last June.
I'll bet you've already found the location of Magoo's pic! I happen to know that Swintonwhite89 regularly visits the site incognito, so there!
 bounce

13Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 15:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I very much doubt he does.

He was an intermitten regular on Burnden Aces (under a different user name) and was more than happy to slag our forum off on a fairly regular basis!

He, like most others have since left BA, which is now largely comprised of fake accounts.

Even the site owner (Manny) no longer can be arsed to post on it!

14Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 16:04

Ah.......I see.

I take it back then and hope he has a shit birthday and gets crappy presents.

15Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 16:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I very much doubt he does.

He was an intermitten regular on Burnden Aces (under a different user name) and was more than happy to slag our forum off on a fairly regular basis!

He, like most others have since left BA, which is now largely comprised of fake accounts.

Do you still know posters IP addresses of BAs?

Multiple accounts should be banned imo, get rid.

BAs must be riddled with Multiple accounts, I think ken has five or six.

16Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 16:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I very much doubt he does.

Do you still know posters IP addresses of BAs?

Multiple accounts should be banned imo, get rid.

BAs must be riddled with Multiple accounts, I think ken has five or six.

No I don't, I did the decent thing when I left and didn't rip off anything from BA - I treated with respect peoples personal details such as ip and email addresses.

We don't knowingly allow fake accounts on here as I've explained several times on the forum recently.

The same used to be the case on BA too but clearly as not been like that now for some time.

Some fake accounts are fairly easy to spot - others give themselves away, sooner or later, you really have to have a fantastic memory to keep track of what they have said in the past - so as not to say something that trips them up later on.

In the case of Swinton iirc he actually said on BA that he had joined our forum and as I recognised his posting style I sent him a pm on here to welcome him and ask if he wanted me to change his name to the one he used on BA.

As for BA the Kennster and TJ are just two of multiple fake accounts on there from the same person.

It would be impossible for the mods on there not to be aware of this and so for the accounts to be allowed to continue to post can only be with their knowledge and approval.

I personally don't think deliberately misleading their remaining few genuine members left of their forum through this premeditated deception is a good thing, in terms of credibility, respect and trust that people would have left in that site - but it is their forum to run as they please.

17Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Sun Mar 30 2014, 17:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good job we don't have anyone with a multiple personality disorder on here, we wouldn't know if they were Arthur or Martha. (I'm still wondering about Magoo).

18Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Mon Mar 31 2014, 02:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't know when he last visited us and didn't care enough to check. I'm happy to wish everyone signed up here a happy birthday on the day they indicated it to be. Can't hurt, can it?

19Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Swintonwhite89! Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I find the whole multiple account thing weird but then again I keep the same username on ALL the forums I belong to. 

Maybe because I can't be bothered to come up with a new one and haven't done since the old BBC606 days. 

I suppose that makes me boring. So be it. 

Anyway Happy Birthday swinton whether you're here to see it or not.  :birthday:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum