Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much do you pay for a watch

+10
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 19:53

In a similar vein, Mrs B bought me a Mont Blanc briefcase for my 40th and I was well chuffed with it.

Until I googled it and saw the price..........

I'm now afraid to use it on a daily basis in case I scratch it, so I save it for best and use an Argos Spesh for the day to day stuff.

32How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 19:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:In a similar vein, Mrs B bought me a Mont Blanc briefcase for my 40th and I was well chuffed with it.

I'm now afraid to use it on a daily basis in case I scratch it, so I save it for best and use an Argos Spesh for the day to day stuff.
Briefcase at the petrol station, posh fucker.

33How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 19:57

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mr Magoo wrote:
Breadman wrote:In a similar vein, Mrs B bought me a Mont Blanc briefcase for my 40th and I was well chuffed with it.

Briefcase at the petrol station, posh fucker.
A guy that I used to work with, he used to bring a briefcase to work everyday. I wouldn't have minded, but he only ever brought his butties in it.

34How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 20:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CW if you get a decent watch you can't afford not to wear it, trust me, you'll know when you get it! Very Happy

35How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 20:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry I started this thread! My 40 quid watch is looking pretty tatty compared to the bling that's being bandied about on here.How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Embarrassed-smiley-face

36How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 20:51

Cheeky bastards!

I'll have you know that my briefcase contains loads of important things.

Like pens.......and a stapler.......and, er.......a 2006 diary.

37How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwcDsAH1UN6r8lacVE3AIRToRj19Fu9SQMcWmIctylOoEf8vRUAnd very stylish you look breaders.

38How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 21:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwcDsAH1UN6r8lacVE3AIRToRj19Fu9SQMcWmIctylOoEf8vRUAnd very stylish you look breaders, you uphill Gardner you.

39How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 21:14

Now you see, that can't be me because that man's running.

And I last ran in 1995.

Briefly.

40How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A Breightling Bentley around 5 grands worth bought for me by a client as a present,never wear it when working only special occasions with the wife. Mostly wear a ten dollar one I bought in Walmart Florida.

41How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:03

Here we go........

42How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What weapon do you carry AD?

43How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:14

The one attached to the front of his head.......

44How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:What weapon do you carry AD?
A lethal one Scott, every time he gets it out it fills a pram.

45How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bodyguards always carry something.

46How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Knowledge,years of experience  and a small piece of wood about the size of an old wooden washing peg Scott. In fact a wooden peg would do. Ask any copper how they get demonstrators up off the ground  easily on their own.

47How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Knowledge,years of experience  and a small piece of wood about the size of an old wooden washing peg Scott. In fact a wooden peg would do. Ask any copper how they get demonstrators up off the ground  easily on their own.

Does it stop a 7.62? only asking , like.

48How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pegs as weapons. I'm liking it. What can you do with a mangle?

49How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ok and something totally illegal in this country, you are on the ball Scott.

50How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Ok and something totally illegal in this country, you are on the ball Scott.

So what do you carry when you're working in the USA?

You work for some famous stars, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum