Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much do you pay for a watch

+10
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Anim_wanking

62How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I pronounce you husband and husband 2014-04-04 :zzz:

63How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nighty night AD. :zzz:

64How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kid to kid with two dads, Hey kid when your dads go to bed which ones the mom, way to bring up a kid.

65How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:25

Desmond Morris would have a field day with this shit.....

66How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Drink kicking in. Time for bed. Night y'all.How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Very-drunk

67How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:59

See you tomorrow, mate.

After we go and collect Aunty Doreen's £2.60 on the National.....

68How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sat Apr 05 2014, 08:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What happened to the watch thread?

Anyway, you must get one of these watches, I know Angry Dad will already have one, but these watches are worn by the "Special Forces" such as the SAS and Delta Force etc. You'll be well hard if you buy one of these! 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luminox-F-117-Nighthawk-Watch-6402-BO/dp/B002YGHQT6/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1396681037&sr=8-21&keywords=luminox+watch

69How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sat Apr 05 2014, 08:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:What happened to the watch thread?

Anyway, you must get one of these watches, I know Angry Dad will already have one, but these watches are worn by the "Special Forces" such as the SAS and Delta Force etc. You'll be well hard if you buy one of these! 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luminox-F-117-Nighthawk-Watch-6402-BO/dp/B002YGHQT6/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1396681037&sr=8-21&keywords=luminox+watch
The Ultras will all have one by the end of the week. I'll raid the petty cash box.

70How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sat Apr 05 2014, 13:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Why would you bang a blokes arse when there are plenty of women about

Have you ever been tempted AD, when you're out in Brighton?  Very Happy

71How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sat Apr 05 2014, 13:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Don't worry, it'll change to gay sex later.

Thought so.

72How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sat Apr 05 2014, 23:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No I don't have a Luminox nighthawk CW, that's one ugly timepiece.

73How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sat Apr 05 2014, 23:59

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've always liked one of the , maybe old fashioned,  Fob watch.

74How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sun Apr 06 2014, 00:01

Can you not tell the time in your head like Jack Reacher does, AD?

I expected more of you, being an international killer and all that.......

75How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sun Apr 06 2014, 00:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can you not tell the time in your head like Jack Reacher does, AD?

I expected more of you, being an international Passion killer and all that.......
 affraid

76How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sun Apr 06 2014, 13:29

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Was going to start a thread about "Watch Bores", don't have to bother now, I know a few that once on the Breitling v Rolex topic can spend pretty much the rest of the evening on it. My last watch was a Casio £30.00 until the strap bust, now I don't bother at all.

77How much do you pay for a watch - Page 4 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Sun Apr 06 2014, 13:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Was going to start a thread about "Watch Bores", don't have to bother now, I know a few that once on the Breitling v Rolex topic can spend pretty much the rest of the evening on it. My last watch was a Casio £30.00 until the strap bust, now I don't bother at all.

I also know a few 'lawnmower' bores. Once they get on to grass cutting,lawn tending and the associated equipment needed,I tend to head for the hills.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum