Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Closure of the BN forum

+5
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Closure of the BN forum Empty Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 12:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I only noticed yesterday that the BN forums (as in Bolton News) have closed down, therefore I was wondering if there has been any sort of promotional push to get some of the old BN users on here and if so how many have joined?

Julie Moore would be a great addition to this forum, especially with Natasha being here as well!

Also it would help with the Fantasy Football which did do well with the users on the BN forum!

2Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 12:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I only noticed yesterday that the BN forums (as in Bolton News) have closed down, therefore I was wondering if there has been any sort of promotional push to get some of the old BN users on here and if so how many have joined?

Julie Moore would be a great addition to this forum, especially with Natasha being here as well!

Also it would help with the Fantasy Football which did do well with the users on the BN forum!

Multiple accounts aren't allowed on here as you know so that might be a tad tough.

3Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Multiple accounts aren't allowed on here as you know so that might be a tad tough.

You utter bellend. I am much prettier than Julie Moores.

4Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 15:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos, is that you in your avi?

5Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It is - taken 4 years ago!!!

6Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:It is - taken 4 years ago!!!

Fuck me, you really are mental, is that a Dutch top you have on?

nice wig though  Very Happy .

7Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:It is - taken 4 years ago!!!

Fuck me, you really are mental, is that a Dutch top you have on?

nice wig though  Very Happy .

Dutch top, orange wig and anything else orange I could find.  It was "Queens Day" in 2010

It a great "mental" day in Holland - history lesson time....

It is when they celebrate the Queens Birthday, although April 30th was actually the Queen Mothers birthday as the Queens birthday was in January but kept her mothers birthday because it was warmer to celebrate in!!!!

Last year was a little special due to the fact that the queen retired (abdicated) on Queen Day (30th April) and her son, Willem Alexander, was coronated as King - now it is called "Kings Day" and is celebrated on his birthday 27th April - but because public holidays do not fall on a Sunday this year it is on 26th April

Yes it is a Bank Holiday and everyone gets drunk, have a huge flea- market and live bands in the main squares!

Closure of the BN forum Kingsd11

8Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pissed up on the river, looks good.

Is that your bird?

9Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Pissed up on the river, looks good.

Is that your bird?

Nope.

Didn't start seeing "my bird" until just over 2 ago.  Blimey can't believe its been that long!!!!! Shocked

10Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Full of right wing extremists, glad they shut the fuckers up.

11Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 16:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Is that your bird?

Nope.

Didn't start seeing "my bird" until just over 2 ago.  Blimey can't believe its been that long!!!!! Shocked

Time flies, what have you been up to?

Have you been in Amsterdam ?

12Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 17:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh yes Queens Day.

Where 7ft 15 stone Dutchmen piss and shit themselves after 2 litres of beer.

Carnival is not bad, out of the city centres though.

13Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Cruel. Amos has lost a lot of weight.

14Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 18:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Is that your bird?

Nope.

Time flies, what have you been up to?

Have you been in Amsterdam ?

We went back 5 times last year and been back in January this year and go again on 25th for the weekend!

15Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 18:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Cruel. Amos has lost a lot of weight.

yep 6 stone lighter nowadays!!!

16Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 18:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we change the thread title to Mr Amos please.

I'm going to get one of them wigs, they look cool as fuck.

17Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 18:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:Oh yes Queens Day.

Carnival is not bad, out of the city centres though.

I normally stay around Leidseplein and Max Euweplein during Kings Night and Day!  Normally a decent set of bands during the evening and daytime, plus I have no trouble getting into the bars as I Know most of the staff (or well I did) - at least the bouncer at SSC hasn't changed!!!

18Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:I only noticed yesterday that the BN forums (as in Bolton News) have closed down, therefore I was wondering if there has been any sort of promotional push to get some of the old BN users on here and if so how many have joined?

Didn't realise myself Chris, until I read your post that BN forum had gone.

Tbh I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did - being unmodderated.

Everytime I viewed it, it seemed to be full of threads from spammers advertising kitchen sales.

Even so there were some good posters on there and I've tried a number of times in the past to raise the awareness of Nuts existence on there.

The regular posters somehow seemed to set in their ways however.

There seemed to be little if any awareness amongst them that Julie Moores was indeed a fake account, and the person behind the account posted also as at least one other BN stalwart - probably more too.

They all seemed happy enough though - apart from the police involvement obviously!

I'm sorry for them though that their forum as gone and if anybody knows of anyone who used to post on there, then please let them know that they are welcome here if they want to be.

Subject of course to having no multiple accounts!

19Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Police Involvement what was all that about?

20Closure of the BN forum Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13 2014, 22:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Amos is the man to ask.

Hadn't you ever wondered why he didn't post on here for 6 months!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum