Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you pass school math now?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would you pass school math now? Empty Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's a little test to test them brain cells.  Its based on BBC's GCSE maths revision questions.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kellyoakes/would-you-pass-school-maths-now

I got an A with 12/15 correct - Let me know how you do.

2Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:11

9 out of 15.

But honestly, how many GCSE students take that test after 8 Coronas and 3 JD & Cokes?

Actually, thinking about it, probably quite a few...........

Still passed though.

I shall put my C Grade GCSE (Slightly Drunk) proudly along side my O Level maths certificate.

3Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

14 out of 15 - although I should have got a full house if I hadn't misread a question.

Congratulations! You’d be top of the class. Keep being amazing.

Would you pass school math now? 6e842fbabbab7c8b98eb7ba5828f3576-6

4Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:16

Swot......

5Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Somethings just come a bit easier than others.

I'd come bottom of the class in a spelling test - I often did!

6Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

15 out of 15.

Although I'm willing to admit those questions are nothing like GCSE level.

7Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I got 15 out of 15 A*   not bad since I haven't done most of that maths since GCSE exam in 1988 (first year of GCSE's).

There is a GCSE equivalent "General Science" test as well which I got 13 out of 15.  But considering when I took my GCSEs the sciences were their own subjects and not clubbed together (as I took GSCE Physics) and not done some of the subjects for even longer I thought that score wasn't bad at all!!!

8Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Wed Apr 16 2014, 00:00

You're all lying bastards because I know I'm dead good at sums and shit and there's no way I'd come in the lower echelons of a test of Nuts contributors.

We need Magoo and Scott to post their results so that I can immediately feel better about my performance.

Ricky fucking tick!

Edit: Just done it again after a few more drinks and I scored 15 for 15.

Kids today are either thick or proper pissed.

I know what I think........

9Would you pass school math now? Empty Re: Would you pass school math now? Wed Apr 16 2014, 11:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soz Bread I got 15/15 as well but in my defence Maths are a big part of my job.
Mental arithmetic is my fave!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum