Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Footballers Relating To Easter.

+2
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 17:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Navas.

David Egg Nog.

2Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dennis Wise men.

3Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:10

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

David Cross
Simon Church 
Chick (Chic) Charnley

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:46; edited 1 time in total

4Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:12

Zat Knight.Footballers Relating To Easter. Donkey

Work it out for yourself. Here's a clue:

5Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

6Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was at the match on Tuesday and some old bloke sat behind me shouted out '' Its like a donkey chasing a Ferrari'', I presumed he was on about Mr Knight.

7Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:32

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Zat Knight.Footballers Relating To Easter. Donkey

Work it out for yourself. Here's a clue:
That's not very fair on Zat, he's after a new deal, so his form has picked up. I would give the Donkey tag to Baptiste and he's one ugly fooker too!

8Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfair on the donkey. At least they serve a purpose.

9Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I was at the match on Tuesday and some old bloke sat behind me shouted out '' Its like a donkey chasing a Ferrari'',

My sex life is like a Ferrari...... I don't have a Ferrari.

10Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I was at the match on Tuesday and some old bloke sat behind me shouted out '' Its like a donkey chasing a Ferrari'',

My sex life is like a Ferrari...... I don't have a Ferrari.
My sex life is like the lottery. My balls never come out!

11Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 19:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My sex is like a horse, i'm hung like one.

12Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 20:55

I'm like Linford Christie in the bedroom, I always come first in just under 10 seconds.

13Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 21:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

14Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 21:35

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Tim Flowers

Spring Yong Lee

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 21:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jermaine easter

16Footballers Relating To Easter. Empty Re: Footballers Relating To Easter. Fri Apr 25 2014, 21:39

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bret Angel

Alan Tomb-son

Michael Rabbits

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum