Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snooker - Used to be good.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Snooker - Used to be good. Sat Apr 26 2014, 01:27

I'm off to bed in a bit, so I'll keep this brief.

It's half one in the morning and I'm watching Alan McManus against Ken Doherty in the World Champonship on BBC Two.

They're both wearing sponsorhip patches on their waistcoats for "Kreativ Dental Clinic."

Who, as Google has just informed me, are a firm of Hungarian dentists who are moving into the UK market.

There are so many things wrong with that, I don't know where to start.....

Good night all.

2Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Re: Snooker - Used to be good. Sat Apr 26 2014, 01:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm off to bed in a bit, so I'll keep this brief.

It's half one in the morning and I'm watching Alan McManus against Ken Doherty in the World Champonship on BBC Two.

They're both wearing sponsorhip patches on their waistcoats for "Kreativ Dental Clinic."

Who, as Google has just informed me, are a firm of Hungarian dentists who are moving into the UK market.

There are so many things wrong with that, I don't know where to start.....

Good night all.
I used to love watching snooker to be honest but all this sponsorship crap has put me off, half of them look like they don't give a shit anymore as they are being paid anyway just from that.

3Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Re: Snooker - Used to be good. Sat Apr 26 2014, 07:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate snooker after reading this.

4Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Re: Snooker - Used to be good. Sat Apr 26 2014, 10:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been watching the snooker - its still the same game! Can be boring but I've been enjoying the games I have watched. Did you prefer when they were sponsored by cigarette brand?

5Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Re: Snooker - Used to be good. Sat Apr 26 2014, 12:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think this years world championships have been pretty good, some very close matches in the first round.

The Perry - O'Sullivan match at the moment is turning into a classic at 11 frames all.

6Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Re: Snooker - Used to be good. Mon Apr 28 2014, 00:47

Sorry, but I've just watched Judd Trump play the type of shot I do when I'm playing snooker on my phone on the bog.

Boom, crash, bang whallop and hope the red goes in....!

But it didn't and he left Ryan Day in with a simple chance to clear up.

Which he did.

Very poor and indicative of the lack of ability displayed by the modern snooker player.

Terry Griffiths would never have done that.......

7Snooker - Used to be good. Empty Re: Snooker - Used to be good. Mon Apr 28 2014, 03:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I always say that I'm gonna watch it all, and end up just watching the final...or an hour's worth if I'm lucky.

I've been watching it at the Crucible a couple of times. I don't recommend it if you've not got a good bladder. They're absolute bastards about nipping out between frames.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum