Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Froch and Groves at it again.

+6
Hip Priest
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Angry Dad
Sluffy
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 19:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 19:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the first fight I wanted Groves to win being the underdog.

Now he's talking too much and Froch seems like a top guy, so I don't know who to stick my 50 notes on yet.

Advice please.

3Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 19:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'd advice you to check that your £50 note is the new one and not the old one that now won't be accepted by anyone!

Froch and Groves at it again. _55746867_50note

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25758063

4Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 19:48

I've only ever seen one fifty pound note in my life.

I was on 15-1 years ago and they paid your travel expenses in cash and I got about 120 quid.

I went in the pub next door to the studios and ordered two pints and paid with it.

The barman gave me a dirty look and said "You've just been on 15-1, haven't you......?"

5Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 20:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Put your money on froch scott theres something badly wrong with groves and he's going to get taken out cleanly this time.

6Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 20:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Put your money on froch scott theres something badly wrong with groves and he's going to get taken out cleanly this time.

I was thinking that to be honest AD.

I've gone off Groves a bit since he got the re-match, I quite like Froch as a person.

You've made my mind up, Froch it is.

7Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 20:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Put your money on froch scott theres something badly wrong with groves and he's going to get taken out cleanly this time.

I was thinking that to be honest AD.

I've gone off Groves a bit since he got the re-match, I quite like Froch as a person.

You've made my mind up, Froch it is.
Glad about that scott, froch lets him have his say but groves just keeps chipping away at him all the time, you can see froch say he respects groves but groves has no respect for the champion and has to have the last word and its just getting wierd from groves now, yes he may win due to the age difference but i hope froch puts him in his place but i seriously wonder what sort of defeat for groves will get him to accept it. i reckon if he gets knocked spark out he will still find some way to say he was robbed.I think it shows the kind of man froch is to pay groves compliments in the face of what groves say's to him and it say's a lot about groves from his wierd behaviour he's like some twat of a kid in a school playground.

8Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 03 2014, 20:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Froch has handled himself well , he is looking like the champion to be honest, Groves is just doing cheap digs at Froch to try and get the edge,

9Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Mon May 05 2014, 15:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

never liked Groves even before the first fight, hope Froch stops him early this time to show who has the true class.

10Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Mon May 05 2014, 15:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Eubank was my worst one I did'nt ever think there would be a bigger kunt than him until groves came along.

11Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Mon May 05 2014, 15:43

Angry Dad wrote:Eubank was my worst one I did'nt ever think there would be a bigger kunt than him until groves came along.

Surely this tool qualifies?

I never tire of watching this clip:

12Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Mon May 05 2014, 18:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Eubank was my worst one I did'nt ever think there would be a bigger kunt than him until groves came along.

Surely this tool qualifies?

I never tire of watching this clip:

Hey a slight case of The Trevor Berbicks, nice dance.

13Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 24 2014, 23:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is your money on, next Saturday has come around quick, I've got 50 notes on my microwave for this one.

Might put it on Froch, do you nutters agree?

14Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 24 2014, 23:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

15Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 24 2014, 23:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

50 quid is 50 quid though.

16Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 24 2014, 23:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Froch is a class act. I was very surprised how much of a contest Groves made out of the last meeting but even though the ref may have stepped in too soon, Froch was in the process of stopping him.

I don't know how much that bout as taken out of Froch and how much heart it as given Groves.

I think Groves will start off at a hundred miles an hour to try and stop Froch as I think he will lose over a distance otherwise.

I think Froch should be good enough to outlast the onslaught and go on to win.

That's my prediction anyway but Froch is now that much older and also what as that last war taken out of him? Does he still want the win more than Groves does?

We'll soon see.

17Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun May 25 2014, 00:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect Froch will be ready this time around and beat him by KO

18Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun May 25 2014, 01:06

Groves is going to piss this fight.

Tight inside, sustained body-work for a few rounds and then Boom! Right on Froch's chin.

Goodnight.......

19Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun May 25 2014, 02:14

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think everyone is seriously underrating Groves' chances. If you've seen any of his fights previous to the Froch one he's a real warrior who never gives up and a really skillful boxer as well. IMO he was well ahead on points in the last fight before a debatable stoppage. I think he'll be too fast for an aging Froch and as long as he can keep away from Froch's big punches I think he can win it.

20Froch and Groves at it again. Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun May 25 2014, 06:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm 50/50 It wouldn't surprise me if Groves smashed out Froch in three rounds, and vice versa.

I might put it on Groves just for more money back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum