Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat's leaving do thread.

+9
Angry Dad
gloswhite
karlypants
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 19:16

Now that the season is finally over and Nat is officially no longer a Bolton fan, I think we should mark the occasion with a thread dedicated to her as a kind of good-bye.

I'm going to miss her and I've already asked the wife to shout "You utter bell-end!" at me at least twice a day because life just wouldn't be the same without it.

So come on, guys, post your best wishes here and let's give the saggy old cow the send-off she deserves.......

2Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 19:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Best wishes Natasha, things won't be the same around here without you.

Chorley's loss is our gain.

3Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 19:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

With a fanny like the start of Bonanza the Fire Brigade will miss her if nobody else does!!!

4Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 20:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat who?

5Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 20:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye Nat. It's been a blast!

6Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've tried to join Chorley's only forum, MagpiesInSpace.com, but it appears to have only 5 regular posters and they seem to talk just about football. How boring is that?!

I may have to stay here. But keep the nice comments coming anyway.

7Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Sun May 04 2014, 20:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who?  Never heard of him!!!!

Anyone need a mobile I heard a good mobile shops has a great sales person - only problem is that it is in Morecambe.  I got a great deal!!!!   :bomb:  :drinks:

8Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Mon May 05 2014, 00:01

It must be a slow news day because I would have thought that this thread would have set a new record for the number of responses to a thread in one day in Nuts' history, with Nat being so well respected and that.......

I'm frankly amazed.

You utter, utter bell-ends............

She deserves better than this....you ponces.

9Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Mon May 05 2014, 00:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye Nat!  Cool

10Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Mon May 05 2014, 12:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Nat, as I have recently been appointed as a new bellend, I think you should stay. It feels good being one of the in-crowd. Not only that, but as the focus for all the abuse on here, we'd only turn on each other if you left. Didn't want to say it, but you are actually needed on here.  Very Happy

11Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Mon May 05 2014, 12:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nats not going anywhere.

12Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Mon May 05 2014, 13:54

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Stay here Natasha you are too big a talent for Chorley, although the  bellend index per 1000 head of population there is higher. Dougie is apparently a big admirer of your work here despite your failure to appreciate his tactical genius.

13Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 10:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've tried to join Chorley's only forum, MagpiesInSpace.com, but it appears to have only 5 regular posters and they seem to talk just about football. How boring is that?!

I may have to stay here. 
Inevitable.

14Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 17:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yet another windup that worked  Very Happy

15Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 17:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Yet another windup that worked  Very Happy

Wind-up? The new season doesn't kick off until August - then you'll see it's no wind-up when I post selfie's of me at Victory Park watching proper football.

16Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 17:24

Just admit that they wouldn't let you join Mapies In Space because they'd seen your stuff on here and thought "Not bloody likely!"

I spotted it when you said you'd "tried joining" it.

They knocked you back, didn't they....?

Admit it....?

17Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 17:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knock me back? They'd kill to have a celebrity poster like me on their site.

I went on a Doncaster site last week and they were all over me.

18Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 18:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You mean trying to smother you ?  Very Happy

19Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 19:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Nat, show us your wonky tits, before you go, you moose.

20Nat's leaving do thread. Empty Re: Nat's leaving do thread. Tue May 06 2014, 23:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha, if you don't leave we will simply block you. Now collect your things.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum