Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All the powers just gone off!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All the powers just gone off! Empty All the powers just gone off! Mon May 05 2014, 01:05

I live in Salford and suddenly, just as I was just trying to post on here, it all went dark, the dog barked and darkness prevailed.

It was just one of those power cuts that only us poor people in Salford get nowadays, apparently.

However.....It got me thinking.

I (obviously) thought it was the start of the Zombie Apocalypse initially, as ordained by Treyarch, so I wasn't too concerned (I've got my shotgun, cleaver and twenty million X-Box Gold Points), but it did make me think.

Could we cope with no leccy?

No telly.......

No fridge...........

No interweb for Nuts...........

(And before some smart-arse says otherwise, the internet would collapse because the servers are powered by electricity.)

I'd be off up Winter Hill with my tent, the wife and dog and a family pack of Walkers Cheese & Onion crisps and some Tiger bread from Tesco.

How would you lot try and survive?

2All the powers just gone off! Empty Re: All the powers just gone off! Mon May 05 2014, 01:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd get a generator and switch the electricity back on :p

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Mon May 05 2014, 10:16; edited 1 time in total

3All the powers just gone off! Empty Re: All the powers just gone off! Mon May 05 2014, 10:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd switch it back on.

4All the powers just gone off! Empty Re: All the powers just gone off! Mon May 05 2014, 12:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd love it if I got up and no one was about, I'd go to gatwick fack about with a big BA plane learn how to get the bugger off the ground and go to America and find some fit bird and chop up some mutants ,what a rip.

5All the powers just gone off! Empty Re: All the powers just gone off! Mon May 05 2014, 12:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Anyone watching the (American) Revolution series on SKY? Stories a bit odd, and the emergence of guns that never run out of ammo, etc, but that is based on when the power was turned off. I like it, but then I'm into Science Fiction, good or bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]