Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyclists

+6
bwfc71
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyclists  Empty Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 12:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Where do I start with these fuckers, just had a hoodie scrape his bike down the side of my 59 ford Zephyr and take the wing mirror off done about £500 quids worth,bastard got away, no point reporting it. A mate reckons cyclists can lose their driving licence for dangerous cycling and get a max 9 months in the big house I did'nt know that. What's your take on cyclists these bastards are dangerous on the pavements and the roads. If I ride a bike I go off road stick it on the back of the Jeep.

2Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 12:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cyclist nearly mowed me down as I walked to work the other day. Bastard had the cheek to say I was in his way! I was on the fucking pavement where I'm supposed to be. Wankers.

3Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 13:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Had a funny incident that really could have turned into an very nasty accident recently.

I was walking along a pavement of a busy road (not one of those cycle pavements I must add) when unbeknown to me some polish(?) cyclist came speeding up behind me.  He shouted something or other, which neither being familiar with the language or thinking anyone was addressing me completely disregaurded as being meant for me.

A split second later - he must have been belting up behind me - he roared something or other - which again I hadn't a clue what it meant but I turned to see what the fuck was going on.

He was by then virtually on me and I just about had the time to bring my arms up to somehow defend myself from the impact when clipped me making him swerved into the road and come off.  

He was really, really lucky because a bus was coming up the road and must have seen what the wanker had done and was quick enough to drive around him sprawled out on the main road.

My east european friend picked himself up, muttered something at me and pedalled off.

You can understand why so many of them get themselves killed with attitudes like that.

Wonder if he learned anything from the incident - I somehow doubt it.

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon May 05 2014, 13:40; edited 1 time in total

4Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 13:40

I cycle a lot in the summer, it's great cycling to the pub's having a few pints then driving to the next one.

5Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 15:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:. A mate reckons cyclists can lose their driving licence for dangerous cycling and get a max 9 months in the big house I did'nt know that. .

Your mate is pulling your leg...

My only grievance with cyclists is when they ride two abreast. It should be made an offence to ride two abreast.

6Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 15:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who's Breasts are we talking about? Is it that Kelly brook. Apparently
 It's in Ireland they get banned RT but can get prison here for injuring someone cycling dangerously.

7Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 15:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i hate cyclists who ignore zebra crossings, they think they don'y apply to them for some reason, they get told by me though especially if i have the kids with me, also the idiots who ride on the pavement all the time and expect me to move, no mate you shift!

8Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 17:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If a cyclist comes near me, on the pavement, whilst I am on the pavement, I knock them off (by accident) - by law they shouldn't be cycling on the pavement!!!

I also give a blast of the horn and give verbal abuse (whenever I can) when I am in the car at the lights and they go cycling through - yes the highway code is for them as well!!!

Police should come hard on the, like they do in The Netherlands.  Any break of the road laws and its an automatic €75 fine and if not paid within 21 days it goes up to €150 and if still not paid then its court and a fine of up to €2,500!!!  We should adopt the same and then the number of cyclists breaking the law will definitely get reduced!!!

9Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 05 2014, 17:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:. A mate reckons cyclists can lose their driving licence for dangerous cycling and get a max 9 months in the big house I did'nt know that. .

Your mate is pulling your leg...

My only grievance with cyclists is when they ride two abreast. It should be made an offence to ride two abreast.

It is an offence to ride two abreast just as it is to ride on the pavement or without lights. When was the last time you heard of a cyclist getting done for any of these offences?
Any cyclist who rides without lights has no respect for their own life so why should I have any for them?
Don't forget most cyclists have no insurance and if they take you out on the pavement the only recompense you'll get is a swift fuck off as they pass you!!!!!!!

10Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Tue May 06 2014, 19:04

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

If you miss them with the bonnet open the passenger door quick and twat them with that - bunch of cunts the lot of them!  they should be twatted hard, fast and often, then hung by their lycra from the nearest traffic lights

11Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Tue May 06 2014, 19:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alf Hooker wrote:If you miss them with the bonnet open the passenger door quick and twat them with that - bunch of cunts the lot of them!  they should be twatted hard, fast and often, then hung by their lycra from the nearest traffic lights

:rofl:

12Cyclists  Empty Re: Cyclists Tue May 06 2014, 22:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Cyclist scraped by my car at the lights then leaned all over the car in front to get by, then banged the wing mirror of the car at the front of the queue.

Noticed his two mates doing the same a couple of cars back. So I pulled a bit closer to the kerb so they couldn't get past me. Shit heads.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]