Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andre Moritz taking time out in Brazil to mull over Bolton Wanderers contract offer

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers are giving Andre Moritz time to consider their offer for him to stay on at the Macron Stadium next season.

The Brazilian playmaker has returned home to be with his family – where he is about to become an uncle to twins – before deciding whether to return for a second campign.

The Whites boss would like to keep hold of his former Crystal Palace charge, who scored seven goals in his debut season despite struggling with a series of injuries that restricted him to just seven starts in the Championship.

But because of a squeeze on the playing budget this summer, it is understood the 27-year-old will have to take a drop in salary if he is to remain at Bolton.

Moritz told The Bolton News in March he wanted to sign a long-term deal with Wanderers but as yet, the length of his proposed deal has not been discussed.

Freedman hinted at the end of the season he may have to disappoint some of the players looking to stay on at the club by offering reduced terms.

“I can’t keep everyone on and realistically some of the contracts I am offering out might not be what the players want,” he said.

“If they want a home and settle down, then it’s up to them.”

Moritz has missed the last two pre-seasons as he travelled between Turkey, London and Bolton, and it is hoped the minor injuries that held up his progress this season can be avoided if he gets a full summer programme in the North West.

“He’s picking up these little injuries because of his lack of condition,” Freedman added. “I think he should settle down. I think he should sit down and sign a contract that allows him to know where his home is.”

Meanwhile, pre-season continued to take shape yesterday with the annual friendly against Chorley one of five fixtures announced for a Wanderers XI.

The second string will make the short journey to Victory Park to contest the Harold Taylor Memorial Trophy on Saturday, July 26 (3pm kick-off).

A further four games were also released with Wanderers facing Bamber Bridge at the Sir Tom Finney Stadium on Saturday, July 12, and Hyde United at Ewans Fields on Saturday, July 19 (3pm).

Wanderers welcome Australian outfit Melbourne Heart to Leyland on Wednesday, July 23 (7.30pm) before two more away trips to AFC Fylde on Tuesday, July 29 (7.30pm) and Wrexham on Friday, August 1 (7.45pm).

Source

Fuck him off right now.

If he was serious about playing for us, he'd have signed on the dotted line before disappearing off, back to Brazil, to lie on the beach all summer, watching the World Cup.

He's not been fit once since we signed him and it sounds like he doesn't think he needs to address the issue.

Freedman's always banging on about the "right sort of character" and it looks like Moritz doesn't have it.

Go and sponge off somebody else, you Brazilian ponce.

Do you really expect a player to jump at the chance of signing a reduced contract? Would you in your job, when you could go to Brazil, think it over and see if a better one came in? Be realistic.

As I've said previously, on reduced terms he's a good player to have in our squad, can make something out of nothing, I hope he stays.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Fuck him off right now.

If he was serious about playing for us, he'd have signed on the dotted line before disappearing off, back to Brazil, to lie on the beach all summer, watching the World Cup.

He's not been fit once since we signed him and it sounds like he doesn't think he needs to address the issue.

Freedman's always banging on about the "right sort of character" and it looks like Moritz doesn't have it.

Go and sponge off somebody else, you Brazilian ponce.

Couldn't agree more.

The guy has been injured virtually his whole BWFC career, why will things change next season?

I've noticed people pointing to the fact he scored 7 goals - but how many of them were to win games or bring us level? They were all scored when the game was already won.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:can make something out of nothing, I hope he stays.

The only thing he's made out of nothing is a new contract.

You've made the mistake of falling for Dougie's bullshit - Moritz hasn't once turned a game.

bwfc1874 wrote:Do you really expect a player to jump at the chance of signing a reduced contract? Would you in your job, when you could go to Brazil, think it over and see if a better one came in? 

That's my point.

It's been obvious all season that he'd be offered a reduced-terms contract, so it shouldn't have come as any great surprise to him, so why the need to bugger off to Brazil to consider it?

Because he's not "considering it", is he?

He's biding his time, in the hope that someone else comes along and offers him a better one. (Yeah, right.....)

So when he does sign (and he will), he'll have a cob on and, won't train hard to get fit and will spend the next 12 months drawing (what will be by our own personal standards) a very good wage for basically doing fuck all.

Get rid now or get stuck with another ponce like Mears who thinks he's something special and is too good for Bolton Wanderers.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dougie needs to act fast - I've heard he's spending his time getting in tip-top shape and Chorley FC might be planning to fly over to make him a better offer.
Andre Moritz taking time out in Brazil to mull over Bolton Wanderers contract offer Fat_Guy_Having_Trouble_At_The_Beach_4

Somebody's stolen her megaphone.

Do you think she's noticed?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Somebody's stolen her megaphone.

Do you think she's noticed?

She looks a bit skinny to me!

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Numpty 28723 wrote:Dougie needs to act fast - I've heard he's spending his time getting in tip-top shape and Chorley FC might be planning to fly over to make him a better offer.
Andre Moritz taking time out in Brazil to mull over Bolton Wanderers contract offer Fat_Guy_Having_Trouble_At_The_Beach_4

She is sucking one invisible c**k while holding it in her right hand and she is w*nk*ing another invisible c**k with her left hand...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum