Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cinema food price - the answers...

5 posters

Guess how much it is for a cinema food (pick 3)...

Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap4%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap18%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap14%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap11%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap7%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap14%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap11%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_lcap7%Cinema food price - the answers... Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cinema food price - the answers... Empty Cinema food price - the answers... Tue Jun 03 2014, 19:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Cinema food price - the answers... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4Nluonu-cqJDeGzRAFYPnDbw4lXDpJRxw-gf6DlNjftCRv6_evw

Cinema food price - the answers... Ban-nachos

Cinema food price - the answers... Skittles+wild+berry+uk+2

I went to Vue cinema recently and enquired as to the price of their food goods... What do you think I found?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Would you/do you pay for these items at the cinema at those prices?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend to "smuggle" sweets in, the prices they charge are far too expensive!  I Just buy a large drink to share.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I tend to go to starbucks and then snuggle my sweets in...

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't even try to snuggle snacks in - they are in my coat packet nd sometimes the top hanging over the top of  the pocket and can be seen.

I ain't paying their rip-off prices!!!!

It isn't as if you can get a beer at the cinema, in this country, you can't!!! 

Watching The A Team, Star Trek and even as recently as Wolf on Wall street have to be viewed with a beer, like I did at Pathe cinema on Muntplein!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

That's a lie, alcohol is served at plenty of cinemas in the UK.

Does no-one else abide by The Wittertainment Code of Ethics:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/films/code_of_conduct.pdf

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

That's a lie, alcohol is served at plenty of cinemas in the UK.

I never been able to get a beer at either Middlebrook or The Valley, never mind the major cinemas in central Manchester!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

I never been able to get a beer at either Middlebrook or The Valley, never mind the major cinemas in central Manchester!

Try Vue at Thornton Cleveleys, they even have a wine selection.

10Cinema food price - the answers... Empty Re: Cinema food price - the answers... Thu Jun 05 2014, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't even like cinema food so I also tend to take in what I want. I've only been challenged once - about a 2 ltr bottle of Coke Lite Caffeine Free, a King Size Toblerone and 2 packs of gum I had in a Tesco bag.

"You can only bring food that's purchased here into the cinema Sir"
"OK I'll buy them from you then. I'll have a 2 ltr bottle of Caffeine Free Coke Lite, a Kingsize Toblerone and 2 packets of chewy"
"We don't sell them"

He shut up before I had to invent medical reasons for needing them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum